Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Once again **** by r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again **** by r2

From what i know we are linked with miniclip and Gamefuse right? So all the publisher should have the same events right? Check these events from gamefuse/miniclip for black friday and compare them with ours.

R2Games + Kong*

From now until 23:59 on Nov. 30th (server time), get*<b>Earth Elven Wings</b>*and*<b>Divine Angel Wings</b>*for only*<b><span style="color: #ff0000;">1395 Balens</span></b>*each!

And starting on Nov. 29th until 23:59 on Dec. 1st (server time), get a*<b>Hawkstrider Bonus Pack</b>*containing*<b>1 Hawkstrider Card</b>*and*<b>20 Mount Training Whips</b>*for only*<b><span style="color: #ff0000;">4289 Balens</span></b>!

Gamefuse + Miniclip:
    free gift pack
    <hr />

Enter the Black Friday Raffle
    NOVEMBER 27TH - DECEMBER 2NDEach recharge from Nov. 27th to Dec. 2nd earns you an entry in the raffle. One lucky winner will receive Phantom Dragon Wings and a Razor Dragon!

Black Friday Recharge Pack
    NOVEMBER 25TH - NOVEMBER 28THGet more bang for your buck, your first recharge above 500 Balens scores you an extra reward of 100K Gold &amp; Little Wing Gift.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ranking-rewards-c8c9e8e26acecc62ad5d9ba52ff37633.png
Views:	2
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	1741688

Black Friday Login Bonus
    NOVEMBER 29TH ONLY!Simply login to Wartune on November 29th and receive this great Login Bonus Pack as a reward for playing!

Name:	login-bonus-d3da6ef765d703295c4d166630201b97.png
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1741689

Name:	consumption-event-bd42d0a0a252cbe96aa627e9f178ddc1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	1741690

you can find the full post here: http://www.gamefuse.com/wartune/black-friday

Please note the**abundance**of *"giveaways" from r2games publisher. All my respect for the Gamefuse GM`s and my once again the players from r2games/partners got ****.

once again i regret i chose r2 as my publisher ...

I have an accounst here, Aeria and gamefuse. They have always been different.

R2 has always given out the least rewards. Aeria has always had the best game support and ways to earn balens/payment options, and gamefuse is in the middle.
    - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

The publishers have rights over the rewards for certain events.
      It's entirely up to R2 to decide what they want to give out.

In all honesty, the pay-to-consume event for Gamefuse seems to be crappy also: 200 bucks for Evil Alpaca, and 500 bucks for Underworld Steed (these are typical rewards in an R2 event). Then you have whips, soul crystals and gold, which aren't that great too.

The best are the freebies for rankings and the login rewards.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

since when aeria n gamefuse are part of r2?

those event link are definately better than what we got @..@
        Last edited by R21809558; 11-29-2013, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

In all honesty, the pay-to-consume event for Gamefuse seems to be crappy also: 200 bucks for Evil Alpaca, and 500 bucks for Underworld Steed (these are typical rewards in an R2 event). Then you have whips, soul crystals and gold, which aren't that great too.

its far better then --- nothing --- or the 10k -100k balanse spend in 1 time to get what? 10 oven and 100 fate? lol

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

200$ for evil alpaca? 500$ for underworld steed? your logic seems to be diminishing.

Comment

Look, what people don't seem to understand is while it's still not perfect, it's still alot better than the r2 rewards, and it's true.
              I don't understand why the Hawkstrider is so much. When they did it a month ago with the rino it was at 3990, before it was another mount at 3200, before that it was another mount at 2800 or smth (all with extra mount whips).
              All had +20 stats, why is is the price going up everytime? If they would put it back to 3200 or less, more people would buy it. Now it's just too expensive.
              Last edited by IggyBousse; 11-29-2013, 09:29 AM.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                Look, what people don't seem to understand is while it's still not perfect, it's still alot better than the r2 rewards, and it's true.
                I don't understand why the Hawkstrider is so much. When they did it a month ago with the rino it was at 3990, before it was another mount at 3200, before that it was another mount at 2800 or smth (all with extra mount whips).
                All had +20 stats, why is is the price going up everytime? If they would put it back to 3200 or less, more people would buy it. Now it's just too expensive.
                Prices go up because R2 profits go up every time they try something new and people fall for it.

Comment

They seriously need to fire the guy who manages these events for r2, it's ridiculous.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    Prices go up because R2 profits go up every time they try something new and people fall for it.
                    Quoted For Truth.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's dumb management, instead of 500 people buying a mount worth 3000 +/-, now 100 people will buy a mount worth 4000 +/-.
                      In the end they still lose out on a digital product. It's just not smart.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Aeria, ************, Kong, ArmorGame, are all partnered with R2 (they share same data files)
                        Not sure about GameFuse, but they also get same data files.

But the "benefits" varies greatly as you can see from this thread and me kept on talking about it since 3 month ago...

Aeria always have best support and events (they make their own special GM hosted events where at times you can win Balens)

Quite sad is that you can clearly see from past events and this event how greedy R2 is...

Really now... Hawkstrider + 20 whips for 4300 balens?

Hawkstrider worth 4000 balens by itself...

What kind of "Black Friday" sale is this?

Normally "Black Friday" sales means 50~80% off... so Hawkstrider should only cost 2000 balens.

I Laugh out Loud at wings tho... that's not even a Black Friday like sale... it's just a normal sale they have every single month... no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                          From what i know we are linked with miniclip and Gamefuse right? So all the publisher should have the same events right? Check these events from gamefuse/miniclip for black friday and compare them with ours.
                          gamefuse and miniclip are also publishers like R2 so i think the management of the 3 are more or less different from each other, i dunno why these 3 publishers are linked or maybe the development are all same coming from Changyou that's why we're linked unlike kabam and armor, kong are from Affiliated Programs
                          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                            gamefuse and miniclip are also publishers like R2 so i think the management of the 3 are more or less different from each other, i dunno why these 3 publishers are linked or maybe the development are all same coming from Changyou that's why we're linked unlike kabam and armor, kong are from Affiliated Programs
                            7 road > prof city/************ > r2 > kong and other partners.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                              7 road &gt; prof city/************ &gt; r2 &gt; kong and other partners.
                              7road > Changyou > GameFuse

*not sure about r2 that's why i said "maybe"
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-24-2014, 03:58 AM.
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Working...
                              X