Current exp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current exp

one mins 87 % then , and now i'm on 7% so how's bad is that one , so tell me what's the happen friends , and i'm a lvl 67 knight in landbarrow realm

That's because you leveled your talents.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

only 2 things can lower your xp from what I know: leveling your talents and being offline for a time

Comment

thanks mate yes it was my talent , thanks alot mate

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          only 2 things can lower your xp from what I know: leveling your talents and being offline for a time
          wait, it can? o_O
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yes, someone from my server was lvl 40 and missed for a week. When he entered again he had lvl 39 because of the rest time I am not sure if the rest time recovers all the xp but in any case, the question was about a lose in xp not if it is temporary or permanent

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              Yes, someone from my server was lvl 40 and missed for a week. When he entered again he had lvl 39 because of the rest time I am not sure if the rest time recovers all the xp but in any case, the question was about a lose in xp not if it is temporary or permanent
              thats false, you actually GAIN exp when your offline for a period of time.. thats what RESTED exp is. Before you try to say no, I know this from personal experience as i quit playing for 3 months. The person from your server was prob always lvl 39 because it isnt possible to lose exp from not logging on for 1 week.

Comment

then it was a bug because he had a horse before he missed for that week, and lvl 39 when he came back...I congratz him myself for reaching lvl 40 before he missed lol
                Last edited by Draggyy; 11-29-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

never heard you can de-level in this game...

I only know of de-honor...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    never heard you can de-level in this game...

I only know of de-honor...
                    yes I checked and all sourses says you can;t lose xp from this, that the rested xp just gives the xp. Even though I am sure of what I saw. Anyway since it seems to be either an isolated case or me loosing my minds please do ignore my statement from above about loosing xp by being offline lol. Sorry for misleading...

Comment

Working...
                    X