Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

arena question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arena question

what time does arena give rewards exactly? every3 days of what time

also, anyone familiar with guild toa bug, where everyone doesnt move and the items doesnt spawn?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

18:07:18:19 from my experience, also some people from other countries always receives it seconds before me...it is a gambit but usually at 18:15

when that happens rejoin the chamber. You should be able to see the toa to energize it but only in 33% of the cases it happened to me to be able to see the items and people moving as well...
    Last edited by Draggyy; 11-29-2013, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I don't go into the chamber until the tree is ready or I have to refresh. I don't get to collect items, but at least I get exp and click tree 1 time with no waiting.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i,v done 195 att in arean this week i,m lucky if i have had 20 wins your maching is a jocker if this keeps up i will leave

Comment

Originally posted by Spook58 View Post
          i,v done 195 att in arean this week i,m lucky if i have had 20 wins your maching is a jocker if this keeps up i will leave
          slow level, maybe you are weak for your level. Here it is a slow level guide which might help you in arena/bg:
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ow-leveling%29

Comment

Originally posted by Spook58 View Post
            whats your level and br ?
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Working...
            X