Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world bosses

i have a suggestion.
    make 3 WB each day and 2 attempt in joining WB, just like Battle Ground.

I have a better suggestion, instead of 3 wb each day, make 24 wb each day and have 10 attempts in joining. =)

Comment

good point and most other events need to have times spread across the day, many ppl are still missing events

Comment

Why not put this in the suggestions forum?

Comment

really, then in 1 wb will be 5 people on other 500, so one of them will get more gold,.. etc.. u need more precise option

Comment

I forgot to also mention that, there should be one special WB name EliBoss where only elitank can join , and this Eliboss will have 1 billion hp. =)

Comment

Moving to Suggestions.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                I forgot to also mention that, there should be one special WB name EliBoss where only elitank can join , and this Eliboss will have 1 billion hp. =)
                nice idea i want a private wb too =)
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
                  nice idea i want a private wb too =)
                  Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                  X