ip searching program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ip searching program

Guys i have a question. Someone on my server was yestarday laughing around and saying that he uses a program that lets him see our ip adress and what we access on our pc. Its that posible? Because after that he started acusing everyone that they cheat and that he can see all we do. and many people are wary because they are afraid he might see theyr account info. I dont know what to think about it, but i think its a violation of privacy if its real and evan if its not, it is still causing emotional problems and disturbances.

and did he said any ip or other personal info that could make him credible? I doubt it so relax. But yes you should report him . Send a ticket with pictures about him claiming that

Comment

There is no way for players to see your IP address ingame because of how the database is set up. Just ignore people who claim they have such abilities.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lmao.. what a du.ce bag[that guy].

here is my IP [removed]

Tell him to peek my account.
        Bro that is not possible unless he use your PC to do all sharing and accessing thing. lol use common sense, if your pc is off how someone can use it with a ip Searching program. if you want i can give your some program but that won't do that . unless they install some malware in your pc [it is possible by sending spam Link or Something to you and you click and the program or command initiate to share your pc].

So do this if you still feel it is possible [Which is not]
        1.Install Anti Malware,
        2.Never Click link if anyone give you in game or Email you.
        3.say the word F U . if he say that next time.

Have fun happy gaming . don't worry.

if he spam you next time. Take the screenshot, and mail it to R2, about Violation and Disturbance .
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 03:29 AM. Reason: removed sensitive info
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I get your point jamesbacmon, but don't post your IP because it is an element needed for account verification purposes
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i dont care what he says and i know he cant do it, its just that many people started complaing and beeing afraid after that. so i only wanted a sure buse to show em its not posible. unfortunetly i could not get a screen shot of the conversation that took place in world chat, seeing it to late and the conversation going quiqly by. its a problem guy on our server, because he always complains of everyone cheating, and screaming bad things around, going inside mpds only to mess up around and things like that. i remember that after someone from our guild was lucky and got in the CW finals, he was acused of cheating because he got there all the time until the finals finished, and if someone was trying to say something he was badmothing to. i am only interested in laying the game and having fun, but i dont like people trying to mess up with my friends mentaly or any other way

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I get your point jamesbacmon, but don't post your IP because it is an element needed for account verification purposes
              hehe why do you think i can post my real IP (i take all computer security measures) hehe . its fake random
              I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
              and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                There is no way for players to see your IP address ingame because of how the database is set up. Just ignore people who claim they have such abilities.
                So no ticket?lol. Isn't this illegal since he affected so many people in a bad way? he is intimidating

Claiming to be a hacker in a game is like claiming to be a killer in reality

Comment

It's a threat used by kids for a long time, don't pay attention to it. True hackers don't threat, they act lol.
                  I always lol myself when someone tries this scheme, I then quickly googled for some 'intel' on it, and start asking the person some questions about it.
                  Google knew more than him, go figure haha. It's enjoyable to backfire and use it as your comic relief ^^.

BUT, I do share the opinion of many others. If you see people threaten you like this, do make a screenshot and submit a ticket, always best to be safe rather than sorry (then have fun ^^).
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                  X