Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Black Friday Wartune Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Black Friday Wartune Events

    i dont seem to see these events....

    Enter the Black Friday Raffle

    NOVEMBER 27TH – DECEMBER 2NDEach recharge from Nov. 27th to Dec. 2nd earns you an entry in the raffle. One lucky winner will receive Phantom Dragon Wings and a Razor Dragon!

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ranking-rewards-c8c9e8e26acecc62ad5d9ba52ff37633.png
Views:	2
Size:	177.4 KB
ID:	1741731

  • #2
    This event is not running on the R2games site. The events that are running on this site are posted in the News & Events section of the forum, or are listed in the Hot Events panel ingame.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

    Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

    Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

    Comment


    • #3
      And why is it not running here? What is their reason exactly to give us LESS?
      I really don't understand this anymore.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+


      ^ Manly purple!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        And why is it not running here? What is their reason exactly to give us LESS?
        I really don't understand this anymore.
        It's simple actually, they give us less because people here are willing to spend more even if they are given less.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by winlord View Post
          It's simple actually, they give us less because people here are willing to spend more even if they are given less.
          Wish people would f vk ing slow down on the spending, its ruining this game fast!!!
          Since the Apollo Sylph its totally ***** this game, soon only the absolute hardcore cashiers will remain because non cashiers & moderate cashiers will get fed up & quit!

          Comment


          • #6
            Many did quit after Sylph update...

            Our Server's population dropped by at least 10~20%.

            Even Heavy Cashers are having problem finding parties to do dungeons now, LOL.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Many did quit after Sylph update...

              Our Server's population dropped by at least 10~20%.

              Even Heavy Cashers are having problem finding parties to do dungeons now, LOL.
              o.O our server started increasing population...after quiting since few months,2.1 came and voila server full again xD thou they seem dying again :/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                o.O our server started increasing population...after quiting since few months,2.1 came and voila server full again xD thou they seem dying again :/
                They always do.

                After the Sylph Update, we had some older guildies that haven't logged in for 1~2 month returning, but after a week later... they're gone again, LOL.

                Thus the "quitting"... because they haven't really returned.

                That and many ppls gave their accounts to other ppls, so even if you think there's a lot of ppls, it might just be someone playing 3~5+ accounts.

                I know of someone on my server that have 10+ account from ppls that quitted.

                Comment

                Working...
                X