Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Honor gained

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor gained

i joined a 35-44 BG, i have around 6000 honor, then i killed someone, lvl40+ and i got 84 honor, killed again 83, then again 82.

how did i get so much honor per kill??
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

killing lv 6+ honor rank gives more honor then your normal kill gain,but only if they have higher title then you

Comment

the higher your rank, the minimal honor gain for each kills is increased(±72 for EC, ±84 for HC, etc.). still capped on 200 max honor per kill tho.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        the higher your rank, the minimal honor gain for each kills is increased(±72 for EC, ±84 for HC, etc.). still capped on 200 max honor per kill tho.
        Except the target can still lose up to 400 honor...

Quite weird right? how someone gains only 200, but you lose 400...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Except the target can still lose up to 400 honor...

Quite weird right? how someone gains only 200, but you lose 400...
          Isnt that obvious that it was a way to promote the honor loss reduction for VIPs?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

35-44 BG, how are those possible?
            Level 49 Archer
            BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
              35-44 BG, how are those possible?
              lv 39 max honor rank is crusader,44 max honor rank is EC or KC not sure but either way its possible

Comment

Working...
              X