Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

WOW, 7Road "wartune" game net income 80,000,000 RMB($10,000,000) per month

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    read my other posts.




    if you wanted to brought up attitudes, let me remind you on your first post"
    Not a single post of yours says why your still here, have a problem answering questions posed to you?

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
      Not a single post of yours says why your still here, *have a problem answering questions posed to you?
      you never reads, did you?

      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      ...... But on this case not only $ but also the time. We wasted so much time building our toon and you said we can simply leave?.......
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        fleece:
        flēs/
        noun
        1.
        the woolly covering of a sheep or goat.
        "as the sheep came on board, we grabbed their long shaggy fleeces"
        2.
        a thing resembling a sheep's woolly covering, in particular.

        Gouge:

        noun
        1.
        a chisel with a concave blade, used in carpentry, sculpture, and surgery.
        2.
        an indentation or groove made by gouging.

        Huh?
        *sigh* At this point, you're just being a hypocrite. You wish to use ONLY the informal definitions of highway robbery to make your argument, then wish to criticize others for pointing that out, then when they base their rebuttal in informal definitions....THEN you want to become a stickler for using formal definitions? I thought we'd gotten past that, Arlad. I was the one who pointed out that you could find similar informal definitions between my words and yours, so you presenting these formal definitions as if I was somehow claiming fleecing/gouging to have more accurate FORMAL definitions is actually quite...pointless.

        Once again, their informal definitions do not carry the implications of force, or lack of choice, that "highway robbery" carries, and once again, it carries that implication because of its historical basis, from which its formal definition is derived, in a situation involving force and lack of choice.

        But you're correct, this in an Internet forum, and winning arguments on the Internet isn't exactly a higher calling. I don't need to prove I'm right to you since I *know* I'm right on this matter, and that's enough for me. I'm done with the semantics debate. You either leave it more knowledgeable than you entered it, or you don't.
        Last edited by bshallc2010; 12-01-2013, 09:05 AM.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          you never reads, did you?
          Nope I didn't say it was a waste, I enjoy the game and am happy to support what I enjoy. Now, why are YOU here?

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
            *sigh* At this point, you're just being a hypocrite. You wish to use ONLY the informal definitions of highway robbery to make your argument, then wish to criticize others for pointing that out, then when they base their rebuttal in informal definitions....THEN you want to become a stickler for using formal definitions? I thought we'd gotten past that, Arlad. I was the one who pointed out that you could find similar informal definitions between my words and yours, so you presenting these formal definitions as if I was somehow claiming fleecing/gouging to have more accurate FORMAL definitions is actually quite...pointless.

            Once again, their informal definitions do not carry the implications of force, or lack of choice, that "highway robbery" carries, and once again, it carries that implication because of its historical basis, from which its formal definition is derived, in a situation involving force and lack of choice.

            But you're correct, this in an Internet forum, and winning arguments on the Internet isn't exactly a higher calling. I don't need to prove I'm right to you since I *know* I'm right on this matter, and that's enough for me. I'm done with the semantics debate. You either leave it more knowledgeable than you entered it, or you don't.
            what the.. you calling me hypocrite because i used the "informal" meaning of highway robbery, while you also used the same "informal/ not literal" meaning on "gouging" and "fleecing"? wow. just wow.

            Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
            Nope I didn't say it was a waste, I enjoy the game and am happy to support what I enjoy. Now, why are YOU here?
            goddammit dude, i thought you are just trolling me, but it seems you are not bright enough to understand simple sentence.

            Let me said this clearly again: I STAYED BECAUSE I SPENT SOME MONEY AND PLENTY OF TIME TO THIS GAME.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #51
              Ahh good, only took 4 times asking the question to get a response from now, maybe your the one not bright enough since it took you that long.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                Ahh good, only took 4 times asking the question to get a response from now, maybe your the one not bright enough since it took you that long.
                I already answered that question in the previous posts. not my fault is you are not bright enough to understand.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I guess your right, I'm not bright enough. I am happy to support a company with both time and money and if I don't like it anymore I stop. You just keep playing.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                    I guess your right, I'm not bright enough. I am happy to support a company with both time and money and if I don't like it anymore I stop. You just keep playing.
                    Indeed, that's why i dont support them anymore and spend no more while still playing this game. Call me leecher, but no way im paying for poor customer support.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                      I guess your right, I'm not bright enough. I am happy to support a company with both time and money and if I don't like it anymore I stop. You just keep playing.
                      They don't have an emoticon for applause on here.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        well... while most people's impression of china is poor. due to the one child policy... the rich are extremely rich. 100k usd is probably pocket change to the rich there.

                        chinese have a practise of marrying same status or wealth... therefore the rich is getting super rich by combing 2 rich family and it just keep on going.

                        given china huge's huge population , it is not a wonder that a rich kid can spend 100k usd on a game.
                        IGN: watty
                        Server:s271
                        Class: Knight
                        BR: 120k + growing slowly
                        Honors: Lord Divine

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          so what was the initial topic of this post? i forgot
                          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            7roads is the owner of the game,r2games is just a site(with lots of servers)
                            Server: Kabam 17
                            Player name: Dwarf
                            Player level: 80
                            Player class: Knight
                            Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                            Battle rating: 615k
                            Guild name: LoonyToons

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              7Road provides way,way better service than R2 including game service and customer support.
                              Every publisher is responsable for the product they provide. As a number of players stated, even amongst the Western publishers some are better than others.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by ancev View Post
                                7Road provides way,way better service than R2 including game service and customer support.
                                Every publisher is responsable for the product they provide. As a number of players stated, even amongst the Western publishers some are better than others.
                                most of the actual service still runs through 7road so that should mean its good service then
                                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

                                Kind regards Liquid_oxygen





                                then click on ¨click here¨
                                then click on support

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X