Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

WOW, 7Road "wartune" game net income 80,000,000 RMB($10,000,000) per month

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    most of the actual service still runs through 7road so that should mean its good service then
    Unless 7road provides server hardware and internet bandwich + sets up shop prices, tells r2 staff to ignore players, etc,etc than I doubt 7road has any real influence here. Except game files and bug fixing what other service do they provide?
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

    Comment


    • #62
      There is one thing keep bugging me with these poor customer support that the players received, i imagined that when something went wrong, the process goes like this:

      Player complained about some bugs.
      v
      R2's staff takes note, and they forward it to ************
      v
      wartune .com received the complain, then forward it to 7road to fix it.
      v
      the developers in 7road received the complain, then fix the problem
      v
      ************ received the patch from 7road and applied it on their server
      v
      r2games did the same.

      now, what's bugging me is where is the communication stopped?
      is it r2games' fault for ignoring the complain received from players or didnt forward it to ************?
      or was it ************'s fault for ignoring the complain received from r2games or didnt forward it to 7road?
      or was it 7road's if they did receive the complain but not doing any fixes?
      Last edited by Arlad; 12-02-2013, 05:12 AM.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #63
        From my previous MMO experience,sometimes although a bug is known, unless it's a major one, it just gets ignored and patched with the next game update.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

        Comment


        • #64
          Arlad.... Every time I read a post you're involved in, your avatar makes my screen's life hard. I literally tried to mash the bug that time...It's too late for forums for me lol!

          Comment


          • #65
            frankly i think. there is way more income in r2 than 7road. reasons
            1) more players in r2
            2) more prices in r2 appox 3 times of 7 road

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              I lost all respect from you, i thought experienced players should have know how much this game pretty much FORCED you to buy casher items to stay competitive. But it seems being high up there blinded your view on how things actually running. stop buying, then you off the top chart.
              And you didnt even try to deny that this stupid game has overpricing things(HIGHWAY ROBBERY) while having a poor customer support.
              You are not forced to play. Playing the game is not a necessity of life you can live with out it. If you choose to play and then to pay it is all up to you. For something to be robbery of any sort you must be forced to do it. In other words it is highway robbery for a auto insurance company to charge you sky high prices for auto insurance as if you want to drive you must have it (least in the us) So they will raise prices to stupid high am-mounts and you pay or you don't drive. Medical companies (hospitals pharmaceutical companies etc) Charge high prices do to you must use these services to survive necessity of life. That is high way robbery.

              A game company who chooses to charge millions per player and the player pays that is not highway robbery as you do not need to play the game. For something to be highway robbery it must be something you must have or use to survive or function in society a game is not that. If your addicted and can not stop playing and paying then well such a person needs to seek profesional help for their addiction. But even such a person will not die from not playing.

              Comment


              • #67
                LOL at you ppl still trying to point out your smart views towards arlad. I don't give a shi.at other than the fact that they're exploiting players with their greed, even the suggestion and feedback is being used to find ways of making money rather than trying to give what players want when they're making millions.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by DarkSkiesCometh View Post
                  Arlad.... Every time I read a post you're involved in, your avatar makes my screen's life hard. I literally tried to mash the bug that time...It's too late for forums for me lol!
                  uh... thank you and sorry <_<

                  Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  From my previous MMO experience,sometimes although a bug is known, unless it's a major one, it just gets ignored and patched with the next game update.
                  but on our case, we have severe bug issues that been ignored for almost a month.

                  Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                  You are not forced to play. Playing the game is not a necessity of life you can live with out it. If you choose to play and then to pay it is all up to you. For something to be robbery of any sort you must be forced to do it. In other words it is highway robbery for a auto insurance company to charge you sky high prices for auto insurance as if you want to drive you must have it (least in the us) So they will raise prices to stupid high am-mounts and you pay or you don't drive. Medical companies (hospitals pharmaceutical companies etc) Charge high prices do to you must use these services to survive necessity of life. That is high way robbery.

                  A game company who chooses to charge millions per player and the player pays that is not highway robbery as you do not need to play the game. For something to be highway robbery it must be something you must have or use to survive or function in society a game is not that. If your addicted and can not stop playing and paying then well such a person needs to seek profesional help for their addiction. But even such a person will not die from not playing.
                  seriously? we back on this **** again?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    but on our case, we have severe bug issues that been ignored for almost a month.
                    if you mean the S5 amethyst mine bug, that is not a game file issue, it is a server setup issue.has nothing to do with 7road so they don't fix it.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                      Which of the two is the greediest?
                      R2, other licence holders follow 7road and are 10 times cheaper + full events

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Why continue to play a game you don't like? Since people on this forum likes to throw definition, I'll introduce a new one. "Sunk Cost"

                        In economics and business decision-making, a sunk cost is a retrospective (past) cost that has already been incurred and cannot be recovered. Traditional economics proposes that economic actors should not let sunk costs influence their decisions. Evidence from behavioral economics suggests this theory fails to predict real-world behavior. Sunk costs do, in fact, influence actors' decisions because humans are prone to loss aversion and framing effects. In light of such cognitive quirks, it is unsurprising that people frequently fail to behave in ways that economists deem "rational".

                        If you don't like the game, quit. It's very simple. If enough people quit, R2 will change. If you stay, then you're telling them that despite of the bad service, you are willing to stay. You are only reinforcing that bad customer service is okay by not quitting.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                          If you don't like the game, quit. It's very simple. If enough people quit, R2 will change. If you stay, then you're telling them that despite of the bad service, you are willing to stay. You are only reinforcing that bad customer service is okay by not quitting.
                          Why quit when you can stop throwing money. The game itself in its original version is captivating, specially for a browser game. The fact that is heavily PVP oriented makes it fun to play. So if enough people will lower their spendings and complain, maybe not 90% of the features will be pay 2 win. But since those who are on top like to stay on top, they will cash even more just to increase the gap and keep their high ranking spot. So publishers like r2 profit even more.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            True. The economics behind pay2win games is quite interesting though. Many aspects of real life is "pay2win". In most cases, people who have more money are "VIPs". They can afford nicer restaurants, bigger homes, and faster cars. People then come to the virtual world with the hopes that anybody can be somebody. Then along comes pay2win games where it is reflective of real life and everyone complains.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                              True. The economics behind pay2win games is quite interesting though. Many aspects of real life is "pay2win". In most cases, people who have more money are "VIPs". They can afford nicer restaurants, bigger homes, and faster cars. People then come to the virtual world with the hopes that anybody can be somebody. Then along comes pay2win games where it is reflective of real life and everyone complains.
                              Which means that players who complain in this game are also complaining in real life? Like the prices keep going up, and salaries going down? And so like in the real life, when the goverment does not do anything about it, and so it this game, which will not also do anything about our complains? Hahahaha... what a slap in the face if this is true...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X