Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Arena Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Time

Arena should be move to evening or split in 2 1/2 hour increments or something other than way it is now. Only way to get lvl 35 gear is to participate in arena but it is at 1pm in the afternoon. Most people on the server of their time zone are either in school or at work. If that is going to be set time for the only arena or the only way to get certain gear, then not worth playing.

While they don't change or fix the arena times, you should try a server with your current Time.
    IGN: WezzyBahamut
    Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
    Class: Warrior
    Guild: Genesis

Comment

Lol Arena is @ 6 a.m. my time...1st WB (World Boss) is at 3 a.m. -.- think you have it rough?
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by wexall View Post
        While they don't change or fix the arena times, you should try a server with your current Time.

ummm I am on my server time. 1pm is the local server time they have arena on at. That's when most are in school or work, why I suggested a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaye765 View Post
          ummm I am on my server time. 1pm is the local server time they have arena on at. That's when most are in school or work, why I suggested a change.
          ^ He's Right You Know Lolz
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I agree with the suggestion to having two separate time frames for the arenas. So the only opportunity I have to do arenas are on the weekends. I really hope Wartune developers consider changing the time of Arena's.

Comment

How about a having it twice between resets, each 12 hours apart... Or move it 4-5 hours forward to accommodate players either at school or at work?

Or both!

For server - Temple of Ibalize

Comment

or make it 2 times a day and you can only participate once

Comment

Working...
                X