Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Donator Dominate ,some what

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donator Dominate ,some what

I understand If you wanna donate $40 or $100 or maybe even those few that wanna go $300 and that's fine,but Im just saying almost every advantage in the game is for balens
    World boss re spawn,level 30 gear set,equal to 200 lv 2crystaloid or about 100-150 dungeon runs,depending on skel keys used for Summoner
    Shop,only runes for vouchers,leaving donators,lvl 2 gem,which is the only way to purchase gems
    The difference between a 40 buck donation and a non-donation are galaxies away
    Im not saying that its unfair because they pay money,kind of the point of donation,just wish voucher,or coins can purchase more useful item,because to the best of my knowledge you cant grow gems,maybe 65 voucher for lv2 gems? seeing as it takes the same amount of balens than it does vouchers to cool down upgrade time and any other timer
    Like i said not complaining ,just asking for gems and a few more non-donation availability items in shop thanks guys

Maybe one day. But it is doubtful. Sad to say this.. But browser games belong to Cashers. Those are just the facts. It is what pays the checks and allows others to play for free. To change something to just Vouchers.. or allow vouchers to be used would take away something that balens are needed for.
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by reaperofb View Post
      maybe 65 voucher for lv2 gems? seeing as it takes the same amount of balens than it does vouchers to cool down upgrade time and any other timer
      Few things:

1. Lv.2 Gems are 85* belens not 65
      2. It would rather be more unfair to cashers if they allowed that for many reasons which i will state now
      a) Vouchers are given for free
      b) vouchers can be constantly farmed in dgns opening mystery chests which prove 120+ vouchers
      c) you are given well over 3k Vouchers in total via events/login check ins/etc,
      However i DO believe they should expand the options for vouchers other then runes and CD's, they could always put lv.2 gems for vouchers but NOT at the same price but rather 2.5-3x the price of Belens which would be 85x2.5 or 85x3 that would be fair and would give you guys at least SOME chance, as for the world boss i do believe vouchers should be available to non-cashers to help even the odds and promote "fair play" but again not at the same price, for an insta revive cd it costs 10 Belens, in vouchers i think a "fair" price would be 50-65 since if you DO end up in the top you get both gold and daru in large quantities, this is fairness in my opinion, not asking for lv.2 gems to be sold for 65* vouchers as you put it rofl
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

If you're patient R2 will screw over the "donators" in this game too like they did in CS. Just wait for the events.

IGN: prNu
        BR: 4.4M+
        Class: 80 Corsair
        Server: 48

Comment

The only thing that's worth ballens are socketing rods - rest is trash. I hope there would be some ways to get them ingame tho.

Comment

Originally posted by morhogg View Post
            The only thing that's worth ballens are socketing rods - rest is trash. I hope there would be some ways to get them ingame tho.
            Socketing Rods?...really? lolz what's worth more belenz are the gems since they are never broken upon taking them out, AND they can be lvld up, while for drills...its a 1 time use
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

...the game seems fair.. i have a friend non-donator
              and he got 11k battle rating at lvl 35 .. which quite good,..

just play a lot and you'll get what u needed..
              Server: S3 WORG LAIR
              IGN: LordFireMage
              LVL: 4X

Comment

Working...
              X