Seperate/Alternate Arena/3v3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperate/Alternate Arena/3v3

Sooooo..EVERY single day...after tirelessly slaving off in the game...i always come to the point where I have nothing left to do...all stamina used up, all stamina pots used up, altar bonus stamina used up, all 20 arena battles used up, all plunders used up, Max Farm Harvest Attempts Reached (Did not know there was a limit lolz) soooo....i still end up having a LONG time till reset (couple of hours).....to help promote even more growth and activity is find ways to keep players active, an example would be a permenant Open Arena can call it Colliseum or whatever you want long as its opened where players can go in, pick between 1v1 or 3v3 (there will be no rewards whatsoever) simply a way to help pass the time (specially during seeding after all's been done) this is my suggestion, if anyone has other ideas on how to help keep other "Suoer Active" players Busy...give your ideas or if you feel this is a good one/bad one give a reason, feedback appreciated whatever it may be.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Since u love the game as i do, i just stumbled upon this. Its not implimented yet. But i think its on the lines what u r talking abt.

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=256

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=202

Comment

sounds good but it is limited just like arena, won't make a diff, 2nd Link shows the Opening Hours, 25 mins with a 5 min. break interval is nice for near the reset time but still leaves 3 hrs after that ._.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

... u dont have school and work? i guess u dont... but most ppl do. we have a life to live, a family to feed so we can't just stay home and play game like you.

Comment

Originally posted by rickangel View Post
          ... u dont have school and work? i guess u dont... but most ppl do. we have a life to live, a family to feed so we can't just stay home and play game like you.
          This is just out of know where flame that has no purpose in this thread but to start fights. Who cares if he has work/school or not. That is none of your business and you shouldn't be bashing others who are able to play longer hours than you do. You have no clue how is life is so you can't say he doesn't have one or not.

OT: I do think what they should do is have the arena 24/7 but have the insignas limited to like 250 a day. That way it won't be too OP and everyone be able to get the lvl 35 gear right away, and allow all players to be able to participate at arena when they so choose do so. Having specific times for all these things going on is kinda of a turn off to most players.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            This is just out of know where flame that has no purpose in this thread but to start fights. Who cares if he has work/school or not. That is none of your business and you shouldn't be bashing others who are able to play longer hours than you do. You have no clue how is life is so you can't say he doesn't have one or not.

OT: I do think what they should do is have the arena 24/7 but have the insignas limited to like 250 a day. That way it won't be too OP and everyone be able to get the lvl 35 gear right away, and allow all players to be able to participate at arena when they so choose do so. Having specific times for all these things going on is kinda of a turn off to most players.
            As Much as I hate to admit it what he Oxy says it's true, I'm in Roaring Wetlands, Top 10, Server's 2nd Strongest Mage (In Terms of BR, i'm behind by only 3-4 hundred) and always party with some of my Guild's Top Notch Archers (they're also in top 10) we're all nice and geared so i can for certain say when you face 2 archers and 1 mage who also happen to be some of the server's top players....your team will be critted and aoe'd to death by the 2nd-3rd turn (if against other top players usually 3-4) there are occassions ofc where we lose 1-3 matches here n there (damn dem runes ._.) but yes for the sake of fairness i would agree it is somewhat....not not somewhat IT IS "unfair" for the non=donating players, for everyone to have a "fair" what Oxy suggested would be ideal...but like most ppl say around the forums, I doubt they will change the main arena, since it keeps it "competitive" against us cashers (cashers hate to lose...it's a fact...otherwise why cash shop?) and since we're competitive...we buy...and we buy, which int he end pays their bills, and lets the non-donators continue playing this amazing game for free
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
            X