Troop Count and Enlightenment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Count and Enlightenment

Does troop count affect any enlightenment at all?

It used to have an affect on the bonus from HP enlightenment, but I don't believe that's the case anymore. Never had an affect on the other enlightenment choices.

Comment

Bummer..any way of confirming this?

Comment

Originally posted by justinh2k View Post
        Does troop count affect any enlightenment at all?
        there's a conflicting report where someone said the HP boots enlightenment affected by troop number because they have more HP in battle, but some other people said it's only affected by the base HP of the troop. Didnt know which one's right tho..
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          there's a conflicting report where someone said the HP boots enlightenment affected by troop number because they have more HP in battle, but some other people said it's only affected by the base HP of the troop. Didnt know which one's right tho..
          I have also heard this..does the devs ever cruise the forums to give a definate answer?

Comment

Yes, it does.........................................
            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I just tested this by swapping my Enlightenment to HP.

I cut my Troop Count down by 1/2. Made no difference on my Total HP. Take troop count to 0, it goes away altogether. Set it to 1, get everything back. So no, Troop Count does not affects the HP Enlightenment.

My Troops have over 115k HP Each in the field. I have L9 Enlightenment which gets me 85% of my Troop Max HP. If it were taken from my "adjusted" HP from troop count, I'd be adding > 100K HP. Wouldn't that be kinda silly?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

I cut my Troop Count down by 1/2. Made no difference on my Total HP. Take troop count to 0, it goes away altogether. Set it to 1, get everything back. So no, Troop Count does not affects the HP Enlightenment.

My Troops have over 115k HP Each in the field. I have L9 Enlightenment which gets me 85% of my Troop Max HP. If it were taken from my "adjusted" HP from troop count, I'd be adding > 100K HP. Wouldn't that be kinda silly?!
                thank you very much for testing this..and yes..it would be silly..i would say make some kind of adjustment..but I feel it should affect it some way..thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

A while back the % from HP enlightenment used to be lower, but it WAS affected by troop count, then I believe it was the patch that introduced templars/warlocks as troops that increased the value you get from HP enlightenment and made it so that it only applied to the base value (which removed the troop count factor). So, in the past, yes, troop count DID have an affect on HP enlightenment and you could test/prove it with the exact method you just described. As far as I'm aware, troop count no longer has any affect on any form of enlightenment value (other than troop quantity going from 0 -> 1).

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Anarchist.

I wasn't an OG (Original Gamer) when it came to Wartune, so I missed a lot of the nuances from the first 6 months of play. I didn't even start enlightening my troops until after Templar were released, so I wouldn't have any experience with what came before .

Comment

oh, sorry it doesn't.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	1678143
                      Attached Files
                      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

wait..i dont mean you current troop count..i ment your overall troop count..so in your case..increasing it higher than 901..will that effect enlightment?

Comment

Originally posted by justinh2k View Post
                          wait..i dont mean you current troop count..i ment your overall troop count..so in your case..increasing it higher than 901..will that effect enlightment?
                          He's showing that there's no change in having a different troop count quantity. Changing from 1 -> 901 results in no change, so there would be no change in the bonus from enlightenment going from 901 -> 1600+ either.

Comment

it could have been that maximum troop count matters, not current. but there is still no change in hp.. just try it with charisma astral or gems.

Comment

The Troop Count change the HP of your troops ONLY IN BATTLE. The bonus from lvl 1 HP enlightenment is 5% of normal troop HP (the description of "1%" is wrong).

The bonuses from HP enlightenments are 5x higher than others. EG:
                              PATK lvl 1 = 1%
                              HP lvl 1 = 5%

PATK lvl 2 = 2%
                              HP lvl 2 = 10%

and so on...

Comment

Working...
                              X