Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When I see people complaining about big cashers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I see people complaining about big cashers.

People complain when big cashers spends and get their stables level to 8++.
    People complain about c/w, and mount events.

BUT

People dont complain when heavy cashers

1) Piggyback them to clear demon temple so that they can open the door to help them do the summoning for nm.

2) Piggyback them to clear nm lych ( 2 heavy cashers 1 archer(tank) 1 mage to help clear) so that they can get their lvl 70 legend set.

so where do we stand?
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post

BUT

1) Piggyback them to clear demon temple so that they can open the door to help them do the summoning for nm.

2) Piggyback them to clear nm lych ( 2 heavy cashers 1 archer(tank) 1 mage to help clear) so that they can get their lvl 70 legend set.

so where do we stand?
    where do we stand? at the ground of course. the ground that is called common sense.
    people complaining about HEAVY cashers, not other average cashers.
    Let me quote someone:
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Prices go up because R2 profits go up every time they try something new and people fall for it.
    and by "people", it means the heavy cashers that gobbled up everything R2 offers.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

R2 vs Potential cashers
      R2 wins 95-5

Cashers vs non cashers
      Cashers win 80-20

Non-cashers vs R2
      non-cashers win 100-0

we might not be winning against cashers, but we surely kicked R2's ***
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

Kinda sad, I don't want help from cashers clearing something.

I don't compain either, if people wanna play games on easy mode(aka new age gamers) and not on hard mode, it's their choice

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
          Kinda sad, I don't want help from cashers clearing something.

I don't compain either, if people wanna play games on easy mode(aka new age gamers) and not on hard mode, it's their choice
          lol! just cos some 1 spend cash its not easy mode and no cashers ar not playng har mode lol ! cash buy u time here nothing else its not posible to max ur char in 1 life time as no casher simple fact !

P.s. i ratther play the u call easy mode and acomplish something then ur hard mode and never finish the game !

Comment

Where we stand? we stand at cashing is such a huge advantage in PvP that it makes it pointless for F2P people or light cashers to compete with them in an increasingly P2W game. The problem is that the PvE content is being targeted at cashers as well, meaning those you hate for paying to win you also need to do anything yourself. If PvE were balanced to normal gear and normal BR's like it should be then it would be far less of a problem. As it is right now paying to win gets you both PvP and PvE while not paying gets you stuck. They really should rebalance PvE to keep free players in the game and give them at least something to do or strive for, since most give up on PvP at 50ish anyway

Comment

I don't care if people spend their money at this game...what I do care about is the ridiculous matching system. There should be some better matching brackets.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                where do we stand? at the ground of course.
                so true lol...

on topic - no one wants a wallet race
                Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  I don't care if people spend their money at this game...what I do care about is the ridiculous matching system. There should be some better matching brackets.
                  true lol, they do what they want with thier money. But matching the low br vs high br isn't fun for any of them. I doubt they like the matches when they 1 shoot the opponents...

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post

BUT

so where do we stand?
                    am not a casher have worked hard to get what i have on the game..the problem is R2 and what other companies have the rights to this game advertise it as FREE to play its not it has gone to a PAY to play game..these change could be seen long ago and now the game is harder for people that 1. dont pay to play or 2 cant afford to play..there is no even balance in anything on the game yes u expect those that pay to play to be further ahead of us poor ***** that cant pay to play but R2 have a lot to do with making the imbalance and they are forcing people to pay or quit there is little help for the non baleners there was a time when i started on this game where it could be done if u did not pay to play u could get at least one mount from a multi-mount event not anymore its impossible..with the new tech system battle grounds are a nightmare with either dryaders bombing u out cos they go hunting for full dryad its hard work to get anything done at ne stage this USED to be a fun fame now its plain and simply frustrating

cheers R2 nice work on that

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      If the high BR's were matched with only high BR's then why would they pay for the game lol? The people who spend a fortune on this game do so only so that they can become better than the majority and beat up the non or medium cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        If the high BR's were matched with only high BR's then why would they pay for the game lol? The people who spend a fortune on this game do so only so that they can become better than the majority and beat up the non or medium cashers.
                        true, but the gap is to big. I don't think they can have fun by one shooting me, can they? in order to be fun the prey have to struggle a little

Comment

Damn it lol people are stupid, without cashers / heavy cashers = no game.

Dont like / want help from crashers sit at lvl 39 for ever sucking your thumb and maxing everything.

If you aint going to compete / dont wanna compete with cashers = slow level, don't go past lvl 60.

But at the end of the day, no crashers = no game, they are giving you this free game people play, why the hell is everyone so butt hurt, dont like it play facebook games...
                          Ninno20
                          Foul Marsh - S328
                          Knight 60+

Comment

the problem with the cashers is that most of them cant play in MPDs at 1st and 2nd have low honor

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                              Damn it lol people are stupid, without cashers / heavy cashers = no game.

Dont like / want help from crashers sit at lvl 39 for ever sucking your thumb and maxing everything.

If you aint going to compete / dont wanna compete with cashers = slow level, don't go past lvl 60.

But at the end of the day, no crashers = no game, they are giving you this free game people play, why the hell is everyone so butt hurt, dont like it play facebook games...
                              You're right, but that attitude only good for few months.

Most cashers are not heavy cashers, I cash enough to do high level dungeons.
                              There arent enough cashers left in old servers, heavy or not. It's up to R2 to
                              give incentive or lower the requirement for at least non-cashers to work on.
                              [morfinnor]
                              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                              X