Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

troop upgrades too weak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troop upgrades too weak

the troop upgrade in academy is half as effective as heroes.

but troop stats compare to hero at same level isnt half the value (on average)
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

which is good, i'm a knight so the troops are falling more easily

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
      which is good, i'm a knight so the troops are falling more easily
      Knights are the reason troops need a boost, lvl 50+ troops are not adequate enough anymore at higher level.
      It's the only reason knights trample mages and archers now lol.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Knights are the reason troops need a boost, lvl 50+ troops are not adequate enough anymore at higher level.
        It's the only reason knights trample mages and archers now lol.
        they do? i was under the impression that archers are doing fine now thanks to matk sylphs and their absurd damage.... also troops get boosted alot thanks to academy or maybe you want them to be as strong as our characters

Comment

sylphs are not tied to any class, and the assumption is correct that as the classes get to higher lvls the troops are not as strong. Even stronger mages need to heal their troops to make them last longer, and hope their aoe does enough damage before the knights get to them. After the troops are gone the mage needs to balance between healing themselves and fighting...making for a longer battle. It'll be interesting to see the dynamics as this progresses ..because in truth there are not a lot of knights that have lvl'd higher, more mages

Comment

Working...
          X