Make a VIP Trial Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a VIP Trial Card

can you just make a VIP Trial Card in two hours just this month of december .. It's Christmas ..to make Christmas Happier just giving a suggestion can you make one please !!

I heard last christmass there was such a card, maybe we get lucky again

Comment

I don't think R2 version ever gets VIP Trial Card for free (except that level-up box)

What would be even better is if they place it up on Guild Alter or something where you can obtain it. (the 24 hour ones)

Since currently non-casher still can't obtain VIP or Spirit Covenant (not even with Bound Balens)

Comment

incorrect, non casher can get spirit covenant, just cant get it on special, but you can pay full price for it with bound balens

Comment

you really want to be vip, try paying for it like the rest of us, dont expect r2 to have mercy just cuz you have some tokens
          you want to use them, buy vip for a month, its 8 bucks, less than 30 cents a day, you cant afford that, i dont know what else to tell you
          but i will say this - best value in the game

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
            incorrect, non casher can get spirit covenant, just cant get it on special, but you can pay full price for it with bound balens
            No you can't buy spirit covenant with bound balens lol. It even says on the update patch notes.

Comment

i'm just giving a suggestion with the non - cashier

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                you cant buy S Cov. whit Bound balens (you cannot even buy it in parts i.e. any items in S Cov. using BB)
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                X