Gender Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gender Change

Can we have something like gender change cards for those who want to change their gender? Just like we have rename cards.

i'm pretty sure they will make that item someday, especially with the marriage system coming.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

wow finally someone got the same idea as me..

i would surely buy this item..im a female knight and most of the costume for female arent that pretty on my character
      and most of the female costume arent as good as the males one in this game...

Comment

Originally posted by Yuki4Yuno View Post
        wow finally someone got the same idea as me..

i would surely buy this item..im a female knight and most of the costume for female arent that pretty on my character
        and most of the female costume arent as good as the males one in this game...
        waoo . i thinks female knight's clothing is so cool. but male is lame . agree with hat. but the dresses are pretty se.xy and cool
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
        X