Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin

I don't think everyone on this game is bright white I'm Tan / Brown ... Should have a skin color changer so we can change the skin color of our player

Now that would be a good idea. I'm lily white though but I have wondered the same. Knight Templars would probably have some Saracen elites with them, or against them too.

Comment

Sounds like something for the Suggestions forum. Throw in height/weight, hair color, hairstyle, and facial features and just suggest a "character editor."

Comment

Hint about a possibility to charge fantastical amounts of cash

Comment

So, they will make a system : 3000 balens per skin change. So, no i will keep the white beautiful skin of characters.
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

if they made one, it'll just be another "clothing"... (IE: balens)

Comment

I believe that if they added this in, you'd probably have to pay a decent amount of bound balens to change skin color, etc. However, if you are currently unhappy with the skin color of your character, I'd suggest that you go and get clothing.

Sure, a lot of the headpieces leave your face open. If you're a male mage, just get the pumpkin headgear from the Halloween event. Guaranteed to cover your skin.
              Level: 63
              BR: 60.2k
              Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
              S295

Comment

BTW, certain clothing actually changes your skin color.

IE: purple

Comment

Working...
                X