Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -____-
    started a topic Skin

Skin

I don't think everyone on this game is bright white I'm Tan / Brown ... Should have a skin color changer so we can change the skin color of our player

• anichaos
    replied
    BTW, certain clothing actually changes your skin color.

IE: purple

Leave a comment:

• DirkStoltz
    replied
    I believe that if they added this in, you'd probably have to pay a decent amount of bound balens to change skin color, etc. However, if you are currently unhappy with the skin color of your character, I'd suggest that you go and get clothing.

Sure, a lot of the headpieces leave your face open. If you're a male mage, just get the pumpkin headgear from the Halloween event. Guaranteed to cover your skin.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    if they made one, it'll just be another "clothing"... (IE: balens)

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    So, they will make a system : 3000 balens per skin change. So, no i will keep the white beautiful skin of characters.

Leave a comment:

• R27457875
    replied
    Hint about a possibility to charge fantastical amounts of cash

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Sounds like something for the Suggestions forum. Throw in height/weight, hair color, hairstyle, and facial features and just suggest a "character editor."

Leave a comment:

• R27457875
    replied
    Now that would be a good idea. I'm lily white though but I have wondered the same. Knight Templars would probably have some Saracen elites with them, or against them too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X