mount guild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount guild battle

why unicorn just for guild master, why not for all member who have partipated at the guild battle ?

The guild master (Mainly) has to do the most work to make the guild the #1 in guild battle. But yea, there should be something for the members. Maybe a lvl 3-4 gem? The other pplaces could get lvl 2-3 gems.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

a lvl 3-4 gem instead of honor, insignia , whips? because you are talking like they receive nothing at all lol when in fact that insignia is a very important resource in this game. The g m receives an extra because he is usually the one who leads you to victory

Comment

lol "guild master do all stuff and lead to victory" btw i m just a member and i am the one who make list for gb and do planning, my hard work and g m enjoy the unicorn horse. lol . agree with the thread
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Yeah I think this should also be changed.

I have been in several guilds where all the battle planning and operations actually falls onto the GM's or Officers, or even a normal guild member at times.

I am not however saying that the unicorn should be given to all guild members, as this would have the effect of creating 1 super guild per server, as all high br would want that unicorn. However I think it would be a good idea to remove the unicorn altogether and offer it to everyone in some other way.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            lol "guild master do all stuff and lead to victory" btw i m just a member and i am the one who make list for gb and do planning, my hard work and g m enjoy the unicorn horse. lol . agree with the thread
            I understand how you feel, but acording to my little knowledge about history, a high ranking officer never received less than a lower ranked officer. If there were the obtain such a strong horse, the high ranking oficer would receive it regardless of who was actually the mastermind in that army that led them to victory. There are exceptions like in everything else, but those are really rare

Now it is also true that the high officer would be demoted if the supperiors (kings or whatever there were at that time) would find out. It is true that it is unfair for someone who doesn't deserve it to have that mount, and maybe allowing guildies to choose who should receive it would be a better option.

However I do not agree that more than 1 people should receive this mount. The reason why unicorns were so rare made them so special, not their horn. And people do feel the need to have something unique like mounts or titles. If a person were to choose what mount he should ride , unless he has a weakness for one particular mount, in most of the cases he shall choose the rarest one(at least that is the conclusion I reached in bg where I rarelly saw a casher with the white horse, I wonder why)
            You can ask for different mounts if you wish, like 5 elite horses besides the royal one (unicorn), but not the unicorn itself because it will lose his unicity
            Last edited by Draggyy; 12-02-2013, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X