Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune 2.1 Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wartune 2.1 Part II

    When S1 maintenance ends can you share info on the new things instead all of us making army of accounts to see the stuff.

    -Resolved Bound Balens issue for Blitzing -put some light about this thing cuz alot of players are wondering about it.I doubt they will increase amount.

    -Amethyst Mine -How much can you make max per day.I know there will be 24/7 when you can do once 2carts x100 or 200 in total.There will be at like bg at some time 21;30 not sure if it will be the same time as the chineese where you get double per cart.Is there are cap for hitting ppl carts for some extra crystals.For example you get your cart full and kill ppl untill it almost end than return the cart.

    -Changed a main quest reward to Mahra -Amount of mahra that we get.I assume thats the daily rewards from sylph solo arena.

    -Sylph Upgrading -New sylphs or the 3 that we are having now Iris,Pan and Apollo?Cost per upgrade till epic.

    -Sylph Skills -How many new skills are there and what are they?

    -Wilds removed and the plunders as well?
    Wish you no lag but probably you will have alot.
    Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 12-02-2013, 03:22 AM.

  • #2
    Good to have a thread dedicated too the patch rather then the spamm.

    But can you put some spaces inbetween? i don't really like reading half-walls it annoys my eyes.
    Character name: Silence

    Class: mage.

    Server: 490.

    Level 44.

    Comment


    • #3
      Any news on the release date for part 2??

      Comment


      • #4
        I saw a message in the News area that they were deploying it on S1 a few days ago. Maybe Part II will be coming shortly

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DarkSkiesCometh View Post
          I saw a message in the News area that they were deploying it on S1 a few days ago. Maybe Part II will be coming shortly
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-11-00-PM-PST
          should be today or tomorrow depending your timezone :P
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-11-00-PM-PST
            should be today or tomorrow depending your timezone :P
            Thank you very much Prizzly! they need to have a Thank You button on here like we do on ours

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
              Any news on the release date for part 2??
              S1 gets it today so we will probably after a week mb next monday.

              Comment


              • #8
                This is not a huge addition its just a few upgrades on sylph and gold rush so they can probably roll this out this week to the rest of the servers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DarkSkiesCometh View Post
                  Thank you very much Prizzly! they need to have a Thank You button on here like we do on ours
                  Gosh... :$
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                    When S1 maintenance ends can you share info on the new things instead all of us making army of accounts to see the stuff.

                    -Resolved Bound Balens issue for Blitzing -put some light about this thing cuz alot of players are wondering about it.I doubt they will increase amount.

                    -Amethyst Mine -How much can you make max per day.I know there will be 24/7 when you can do once 2carts x100 or 200 in total.There will be at like bg at some time 21;30 not sure if it will be the same time as the chineese where you get double per cart.Is there are cap for hitting ppl carts for some extra crystals.For example you get your cart full and kill ppl untill it almost end than return the cart.

                    -Changed a main quest reward to Mahra -Amount of mahra that we get.I assume thats the daily rewards from sylph solo arena.

                    -Sylph Upgrading -New sylphs or the 3 that we are having now Iris,Pan and Apollo?Cost per upgrade till epic.

                    -Sylph Skills -How many new skills are there and what are they?

                    -Wilds removed and the plunders as well?
                    Wish you no lag but probably you will have alot.

                    Ametist Mine --- u have 2 carts /day 1 cart hold max of 200 amethyst , u can go and cart any time bud att event time u get 2x reward so i gues 400 amethyst ?
                    Sylph Upgrading --- exacly what it says no new pets or arenas u just can upgrade pet quality thats all !
                    Sulph skills - u can buy new skills for ur pet all cost balens ofc ! i think u can buy all the skills bud u can anyway have only 5 in ur skill bar ( possible here that u can upgrade them as well 1ns again for balens)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                      Ametist Mine --- u have 2 carts /day 1 cart hold max of 200 amethyst , u can go and cart any time bud att event time u get 2x reward so i gues 400 amethyst ?
                      Sylph Upgrading --- exacly what it says no new pets or arenas u just can upgrade pet quality thats all !
                      Sulph skills - u can buy new skills for ur pet all cost balens ofc ! i think u can buy all the skills bud u can anyway have only 5 in ur skill bar ( possible here that u can upgrade them as well 1ns again for balens)
                      You can bet that most ppls will go for the 2x Amethyst time, else you only get a max of 400 (if you attack and steal other player's carts)
                      You get 800 max during 2x Amethyst time (at least that's what ppls told me)


                      Wait, we don't get the fire or lightning pet this patch? >8(

                      Sylph Skills cost balens? here I thought you could obtain them from in-game or something... well... that sucks...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If it is 200 max with stealing, what does each cart have as it's basic amount?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          If it is 200 max with stealing, what does each cart have as it's basic amount?
                          200 if im not wrong :/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            all i wanted to know with this patch is 1 thing only: did they fix the lag issues or not?
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              all i wanted to know with this patch is 1 thing only: did they fix the lag issues or not?
                              probably add more lag, like they always do with every patch, than they blame it on players not updating their Flash or Browser, LOL.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X