Wartune 2.1 Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the game is no more for free/average balens players
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-03-2013, 08:55 AM. Reason: changed font size

Comment

Guys keep going, i think that the exchange ratio is only the top of the iceberg.

Tell us how much gold / balens we need to upgrade sylphs or learn em new skills.

I think that there will be even worse than we thought

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        So, Amethyst Mine/Gold rush:
        -rewards nerfed compared to China ( i know for a fact 200 amethyst =500k gold in China)
        -correct me if I'm wrong : mount is 15000 in China and 20000 here?
        -luck stones= fate stones? (no exchange available but throw in fate stone event with fate stone packs? )
        another awesome update
        Maybe these were the prizes in chinese version when the mine just came out there. Maybe they increased it in the later patches.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          So now instead of a WB we can make up to 200k gold/day ,awesome
          200k aint shiiiit

Comment

1 wb removed being justified by gold rush and now u can only get 200k gold hahahahha

Comment

i really doubt if this game is really worth playing in current senario ????
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-03-2013, 08:55 AM. Reason: changed font size.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                i really doubt if this game is really worth playing in current senario ????
                Stop playing then. No one's forcing you to.

Comment

the question is whether it is really worth ????/ i am asking for feedback.

check the question before you waste your time on unnecessary answer.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
                    the question is whether it is really worth ????/ i am asking for feedback.

check the question before you waste your time on unnecessary answer.
                    Its a game. You play it for fun, what kind of worth are you expecting? Someone to pay you for playing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Its a game. You play it for fun, what kind of worth are you expecting? Someone to pay you for playing it?
                      Its also a business and being a business customers always comes first. If nerfs were going to be given it should have been prior notice like 99% of the other mmos out there. Whenever there is a big change to an event or part of the game prior notice is always given. They don't just nerf something or buff something with out telling you. That is bad customer service. Hopefully this is a bug issue just like the BB issue but knowing r2 who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        Maybe these were the prizes in chinese version when the mine just came out there. Maybe they increased it in the later patches.
                        When amethyst mine was introduced in chinese version, they also could harvest bound balens from TOA, about 30-40 /day.
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

well if these rewards are true and nothing changes at all. Then the only reason to do this event is for the mount. after the mount no point since the rest of the reward are just garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            well if these rewards are true and nothing changes at all. Then the only reason to do this event is for the mount. after the mount no point since the rest of the reward are just garbage.
                            Yea... especially if said mount requires 15~25 more days to obtain than original version.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              Yea... especially if said mount requires 15~25 more days to obtain than original version.
                              You should've read my post first. you can get double rewards during gold rush, meaning 400 amethyst/day. so 5000 is actually 12 days only. but still it's stupid, and so are the rewards.
                              IGN: AncientEvil
                              Server: EU-271+merged
                              Class: Archer
                              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

All they care about are the "Whales" as their CEO calls massive cashers. The is a business, and they will rake in the dough while you all whine and complain, laughing all the way to the bank with your money. Either cash or don't, but don't whine. Quit if you don't like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X