Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What Wartune and R2 should do for xmas events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Wartune and R2 should do for xmas events

So Christmas coming and r2 getting fat so here is what they should do.

The first half of events should be based on all players getting or be able to get every mount that has come in the game since last Christmas.

You will first collect christmas puddings and they can be exchanged for mounts with the ability to give certain mounts to both non casher light casher and heavy cashers.

20 xmas pud = white apalca
    20 xmas pud = reindeer
    20 xmas pud = piggy
    20 xmas pud = wild apalca
    40 xmas pud = Grizzled bear
    40 xmas pud = Darknite panther
    40 xmas pud = Ostrich
    40 xmas pud = Phantom yeti
    40 xmas pud = Gentle beast
    40 xmas pud = Luxury Jaguar
    40 xmas pud = Hawkstrider
    40 xmas pud = Evil apalca
    40 xmas pud = Nether rhino
    60 xmas pud = Luxury Jaguar
    60 xmas pud = Razor Dragon
    60 xmas pud = War Elephant
    100 xmas pud = Wildfire steed
    200 xmas pud = Underworld steed
    200 xmas pud = Apollo sylph

They can do it so you can obtain 80-100 puds from events and the rest from a xmas cracker box at 39 balens.
    I will give out whats in the cracker box below.
    This will allow free players to obtain 2-3 of the mounts or just 1 its up to them and the cashers a chance at all of the mounts that were released this year.

Xmas Cracker 39 balens open to receive.
    1 Xmas pud
    50,000 kyanite
    50,000 daru
    100,000 gold
    10 sepulcrum
    10 Fate stone
    50 whips
    100 soul crystal
    1 Xmas mount.

Events wartune can decide but if they add a battleground event have it so you complete event if you enter 3 fights in bg you dont have to win them.

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
    So Christmas coming and r2 getting fat so here is what they should do.

The first half of events should be based on all players getting or be able to get every mount that has come in the game since last Christmas.

You will first collect christmas puddings and they can be exchanged for mounts with the ability to give certain mounts to both non casher light casher and heavy cashers.

20 xmas pud = white apalca
    20 xmas pud = reindeer
    20 xmas pud = piggy
    20 xmas pud = wild apalca
    40 xmas pud = Grizzled bear
    40 xmas pud = Darknite panther
    40 xmas pud = Ostrich
    40 xmas pud = Phantom yeti
    40 xmas pud = Gentle beast
    40 xmas pud = Luxury Jaguar
    40 xmas pud = Hawkstrider
    40 xmas pud = Evil apalca
    40 xmas pud = Nether rhino
    60 xmas pud = Luxury Jaguar
    60 xmas pud = Razor Dragon
    60 xmas pud = War Elephant
    100 xmas pud = Wildfire steed
    200 xmas pud = Underworld steed
    200 xmas pud = Apollo sylph

They can do it so you can obtain 80-100 puds from events and the rest from a xmas cracker box at 39 balens.
    I will give out whats in the cracker box below.
    This will allow free players to obtain 2-3 of the mounts or just 1 its up to them and the cashers a chance at all of the mounts that were released this year.

Xmas Cracker 39 balens open to receive.
    1 Xmas pud
    50,000 kyanite
    50,000 daru
    100,000 gold
    10 sepulcrum
    10 Fate stone
    50 whips
    100 soul crystal
    1 Xmas mount.

Events wartune can decide but if they add a battleground event have it so you complete event if you enter 3 fights in bg you dont have to win them.
    Heavy cashers already have all the mounts + Apollo Sylph. What do they need the Xmas Puds for?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Do u Think r2 is Santa Claus? They never do this event.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Heavy cashers already have all the mounts + Apollo Sylph. What do they need the Xmas Puds for?
        dont worry they will just add a new mount "reindeer 2" and make him +20stat and he will cost 200 of that stuff and the cashers will buy it

Comment

Ok, while I agree r2's way of giving events is idiotic to say it as nice as possible, your way of fixing it is just as wrong.
          You basically give the option for the players to get nearly everything in 1 event, dirtcheap. It's not realistic.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

such a dreamer, how lovely. To be able to obtain wildfire for free? and to be able to choose whatever mount you want? lol

let me tell you 2 things about wartune:
            1) wartune's 1 year aniversary was one of the biggest rip offs ever, an aniversary that made them win a lot more money, not us more stuff
            2) they managed to mock the black fryday with promotions that are actually even more expensive than normally

1 more about real life: in my country like in many others, the christmass is the event where stuff gets a lot more expensive, depending on what people usually buys, and probably the stuff that had a low sale shall have some kind of 'promotion'

Conclusion: if you hear words such as 'aniversary' and 'toast' , be sure it is for them not for us lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              such a dreamer, how lovely. To be able to obtain wildfire for free? and to be able to choose whatever mount you want? lol

let me tell you 2 things about wartune:
              1) wartune's 1 year aniversary was one of the biggest rip offs ever, an aniversary that made them win a lot more money, not us more stuff
              2) they managed to mock the black fryday with promotions that are actually even more expensive than normally

1 more about real life: in my country like in many others, the christmass is the event where stuff gets a lot more expensive, depending on what people usually buys, and probably the stuff that had a low sale shall have some kind of 'promotion'

Conclusion: if you hear words such as 'aniversary' and 'toast' , be sure it is for them not for us lol
              Let's hope r2 realises how expensive xmas is for everyone, because if they will make everything hilariously expensive again, they won't have a good month.
              People can't spend as much as they could normally, hopefully A MOD READS THIS and forwards it to r2.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

*slaps this guy* back to reality.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

I said its what r2 should do lol not what they will do, they would of course add gold n gem pks to the event and maybe fate stones for the guys who already have the mounts. So they got something to use puds on.
                  Also it wouldnt be dirt cheap because to get all the mounts you need 1000 puds so thats not cheap. Also over the year u might have already seen a mount cost a fortune only to be much cheaper the event after or in cw ect.
                  This is a way to reward all the players for being with r2 a year. Its still not a cheap event and would cost a lot if you needed all the mounts so a lot of light cashers and medium cashers would have to choose what mounts to pick.
                  great idea i think.

Comment

Though I haven't been playing this game very long, I do believe that your list is a bit extravagant. I assume they will put an event in, but no where near what you are looking for. My kids didn't want that much for Christmas when they were "kids". Thank God they're grown

Comment

Nice work making all that.200 xmas pud = Underworld steed too good to be true but will be nice.

Comment

Well this is just an idea they can choose how dear they want to make things like 500 puds for underworld if they wanted thats up to them the whole post was an idea which i think would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Underworld Steed is one of the few mounts that is hard to get and that cashers have, even heavy ones. Rest of the mounts are easy to get, unless you spend 30/50k balens ( or recharge ) you won't get that mount.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            Underworld Steed is one of the few mounts that is hard to get and that cashers have, even heavy ones. Rest of the mounts are easy to get, unless you spend 30/50k balens ( or recharge ) you won't get that mount.
                            I would say the only one the rest way easier and cheaper to obtain compare to him.

Comment

If am not wrong hall of flame will coming after this months event,and reward at 50k 65k 80k 110k 120k 150k(50k 120k and 150k give mount but dont know which mount,wing and medallion at 65k,80k transposer lv 9 and mount whips,dont know what is give at 110k look like is clothing lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X