Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab tests about chances for drops.

Hello guys!
    I am playing Lineage 2 for maybe 9 years. The good about this game is that you can always find what is the % chance to loot an item/cash from a monster/raid boss/chest/box . On the official Lineage 2 servers, one of the GM's is creating lab tests for things that concern people. For example he can open 1000 treasure chests that include rewards and he is giving the result in items dropped per count or also a % chance to obtain a specific item from that particular chest or monster/raid boss and so on. That helps people to build a strategy on how to equip their character or how to invest money (both in-game or real cash).
    Related to this game - that kind of an effort from the Wartune/R2 GM's /dev's side will be a step forward on building a true relationship between customers and Wartune staff. For example - I couldn't find any information what is the drop chance(in %) for a lvl 5 crystaloid/lvl 60 Legendary stone/ViP tokens/Soul Crystals and so on when you finish Moonevil Den (both nightmare/normal). I couldn't find any information about the drop chance (in %) on getting stuff from a silver chests, treasure chests received after killing group of mobs. I couldn't find any information about getting full items such as helms/weapons/armor/necklace after finishing a multi-player dungeon.
    My suggestion is directed specially to Wartune/R2 staff - create such tests and post results in a topic. Or just add information about the drop chances (in %) about items that could be received from multi-player dungeon, solo dungeon, guild blessing wheel and so on and so on. Or like you add some chests in HOT items shop zone.

You will be disappointed about how this will be ignored by GMs and Developers.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

That shouldn't stop me from suggesting it as an innovation, right?

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
        That shouldn't stop me from suggesting it as an innovation, right?
        Nothing is stopping you from suggesting anything in this forums.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

except it's already been suggested 1+ years ago, LOL (ignored and buried)

a lot of games I played before always shows what loot and their drop rate on monster, either from clicking on their icon or looking it at a wiki site with info provided by devs themselves.

Comment

This is ******'s Wartune Blog:
            http://******-wartune.blogspot.it/

He writes some interesting posts about Wartune and he usually tests the % of obtaining specific items when opening chests and such, just what you're asking for (eg: if you scroll a bit, you can find the ToK Easy drop rates). It's quite useful and it's a nice resource to get precious infos on the game.

Comment

Working...
            X