Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Battle Strat for servers that still have Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guild Battle Strat for servers that still have Competition

    Hey guys Thought I'd just post a newer GB strat. that can be use since 2.1. This one is from a few weeks past, and we only use a strat. like this on 3rd round where we want to win in under 20 mins. and have to be organized to do that.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	G15.3.png
Views:	1
Size:	909.4 KB
ID:	1741781


    Hope this is helpful.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...






  • #2
    my server (before my guild dominated all)

    we did

    4~8 ppls per tower, 4 ppls roaming top, 4 ppls roaming bottom,
    4~8 ppls at our Ward intercepting anyone
    1 top BR player destroys their Chariot
    everyone else rush ward and destroy all

    tower ppls are all top BR player
    ppls with tower shield do not attack anyone, you just stand there,
    even if someone is being attacked right near you, if they're not a tower ppl,
    you ignore them and let the other tower guard/roamers deal with it.

    if you think a tower is in trouble, call out the location, even if you end up winning

    Comment


    • #3
      i find it more than useless to place ppl to intercept attackers , unless the intercepters are top br ppl
      the strategyes that can be found are many, it all depends on what u're fighting against...

      Comment


      • #4
        meh, the intercept are basically meant to be 1 vs 4 types, since most ppls will already be stopped by roamers and tower guards, the intercept are meant to destroy the leftovers, LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          meh, the intercept are basically meant to be 1 vs 4 types, since most ppls will already be stopped by roamers and tower guards, the intercept are meant to destroy the leftovers, LOL
          actually it is fun to see when a weakling intercepts a high br player, and another 2-3 of his guildies joins the fight to 'help' him. It seems that some people have the 'join the winning fights' syndrom which means that the intercepter actually wasted the time of 4 people lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            actually it is fun to see when a weakling intercepts a high br player, and another 2-3 of his guildies joins the fight to 'help' him. It seems that some people have the 'join the winning fights' syndrom which means that the intercepter actually wasted the time of 4 people lol
            and those 4 people wasted time of that high br,like i do fight high br and resto+bl

            Comment


            • #7
              actually those 4 wasted the time on that low br player, because the high br received the help not the weak one. It happens all the time in my gb hahahah
              It takes a lot of time until the battle is initiated since the system is waiting for 'reinforcements'

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                actually those 4 wasted the time on that low br player, because the high br received the help not the weak one. It happens all the time in my gb hahahah
                It takes a lot of time until the battle is initiated since the system is waiting for 'reinforcements'
                I can't figure out those "wait times"

                sometimes it waits 5 seconds, sometimes up to 30 seconds...

                Comment

                Working...
                X