Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Grounds

Battle grounds should be BR based not lvl based being spammed at camp is beyond annoying specially when u got lvl 8 dryad an u still die cause the balen user has 180k br spamming you, wish R2 wartune or whom ever is in charge of this shet game need to fix this crud

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
    Battle grounds should be BR based not lvl based being spammed at camp is beyond annoying specially when u got lvl 8 dryad an u still die cause the balen user has 180k br spamming you, wish R2 wartune or whom ever is in charge of this shet game need to fix this crud
    Level base is better than BR base because BR is every changing and goes up and down at a faster rate then leveling and it can be abused. Sorry you aren't having the bets of luck
    There's always an option to leave to area or stop at a certain level and build up your character.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

If you just level and do not care about getting stronger. This is what you get a weak toon.

I facepalm when I see lvl 75+ with 65k br, or lvl 70+ with 50k br, or lvl 65+ with 45k br. Are you one of them?

Comment

whr to put all heavy casher then. not all of them on in same time
        I just "ra.ped" by heavy casher with low honor when my medal left few hour
        I cant buy my medal, but its all ok. part of game
        that what non-cash for
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

well since I have a low lvl honor, being surrounded by players just of my br would be a piece of heaven for me. i won't even need to dryad them, because 2 people of same br battles mean that the one who won shall be severally injured waiting to be killed. So a kill every 2 fights. Since I usually lose 10 honor and earn 200, that would mean I could have 3 000 honor in 1-2 bgs. Meh that would be to good to be true *slapping myself*. Time to wake up to reality and think about those with high honor, they worked for it, and putting him against other players with same br and a lot less honor would be to cruel. Even if someone like me gets 200 honor, they actually lose 400! Can you imagine them in such a bg for 25 minutes?
          Well I can, me having 1500-3000 honor more ,while them : -3 000 honor
          Last edited by Draggyy; 12-02-2013, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
            Its not possible make bg by br lol what did u smoke buddy u know u can remove ur gear and u br drops it will just make thing wors 90k br ppl in 50-60k br bgs yeah gl buddy ! Its fine how it is 1ns u reach lvl 65+ u will see the true problem is Holy seal not ur br ! a fesh lvl 65 have no chance in 65+ bgs they just stund u all the time u lose even 2 lower br players only coz they play longer and have they holy seal .

Comment

LMAO nth thread with the same topic
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

its the reward for blind leveler
                -West Coast S115

Comment

what would happen is :
                  1 people removing astral/ equipment and entering Bg
                  2 Re equipping them
                  3 Spawn Camping

Problem stays where it is even worsen