Appolo!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    most part about Apollo being OP isn't in "pvp" but Sylph Arena.

Go ahead, have 1 level 50 blue Apollo vs 1 level 55 blue Iris or Pan, see who wins...
    ofc u can win vs higher ber apollo or not ! just w8 for the skills ull see what a god strategy can do !

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
      ofc u can win vs higher ber apollo or not ! just w8 for the skills ull see what a god strategy can do !
      dude apollo is strongest pet atm ffs stop making exuses pan or iris have no chance vs apollo with or without skills

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        dude apollo is strongest pet atm ffs stop making exuses pan or iris have no chance vs apollo with or without skills
        just go watch Jacko and redoga CW vids buddy u will see how strong is pan !

Comment

The only complaint I have with the Apollo sylph is that non cashers have like zero chance of ever acquiring one. and MAJOR cashers all have them day 1. How about adding a bit of balance back to the game overall. I realize the game is your cash cow... but lots of players I know have already left due to the chasm of imbalance.

Comment

pan is good against mages. i beat those 90k mages everyday in duel arena. while im 75k br. it's with pan's help. and blood rune too, lol.
            Last edited by Naveron; 12-03-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpudJarvis View Post
              The only complaint I have with the Apollo sylph is that non cashers have like zero chance of ever acquiring one. and MAJOR cashers all have them day 1. How about adding a bit of balance back to the game overall. I realize the game is your cash cow... but lots of players I know have already left due to the chasm of imbalance.
              That's what we been saying, but cashers will just complain back about other pets being "stronger" when they're not.

Comment

I asked how to get an Apollo and all I have seen is argument about different things. I was simply asking a realistic question and would like an answer if some one would be respectful enough to answer it. I don't care about the others, I am just curious how to get one other than chests that are not offered on a new server but people have Apollos already. Thanks to who ever will answer this for me.

Comment

Originally posted by R23095716 View Post
                  I asked how to get an Apollo and all I have seen is argument about different things. I was simply asking a realistic question and would like an answer if some one would be respectful enough to answer it. I don't care about the others, I am just curious how to get one other than chests that are not offered on a new server but people have Apollos already. Thanks to who ever will answer this for me.
                  That is unknown, because Apollo can not be farmed from anywhere, they're only obtained from Sales.

Which turns out is also in next month's event exchange (but requires a lot of balens)

Uplifting Soul Exchange
                  12/5 00:00 – 12/18 23:59
                  “Uplifting Soul x1 for 30,000 Gold
                  Uplifting Soul x10 for Mount Training Whip x15
                  Uplifting Soul x30 for Sepulcrum x35
                  Uplifting Soul x30 for Mahra x35
                  Uplifting Soul x480 for Rare Apollo Seal x1″

Comment

Working...
                  X