Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
    So your point is what?
    Do you happen to work for R2 or Fox News?

I count many points:

1) It's Amethyst Mine, not Gold Rush
    2) Scum-bags love things like this because they are mentally ill and think another's grief is their fun
    3) R2 is deaf
    4) The content is lame
    5) It's not fun
    6) R2 does not understand what fun is

Get the point(s)?

I threw in Fox News because I think the way R2 conducts themselves is much like the right-wing extremists that run Fox News. If you remember the most recent survey R2 presented to us there were two questions out of five? (I think it was 5) that manipulated us, or steered us in one direction. They were multiple choice questions with one or two answers even worth giving. One was to the effect of what do you like most in Wartune a)Dungeons, b) Battlegrounds -- Well we all know there are plenty of dungeons, but since you can only do multi-players once for gain, what's the point of adding more? So you see, there really is only one choice, and that's the addition of another BG. (Don't worry, I was manipulated into this answer also). This is also how Fox News conducts their polls and then calls them facts. Now R2 can wave the results at you and say "We gave you what you wanted" when the reality is, you had no choice.

Which is why I'm angry-
    And yell at R2
    Because their business style is the sucking, leeching kind who very likely pay their employees poorly
    They are what is wrong with business in this world
    And you know, playing this game is the last thing I want to do anymore - I won't support such a business model and you shouldn't either.

Comment

Guide to Amethyst Mine:

1) Get an alt
      2) Go there when it's empty
      3) Beat yourself up
      4) PROFIT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        Guide to Amethyst Mine:

1) Get an alt
        3) Beat yourself up
        4) PROFIT!!!
        LOL love it!

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
          Guide to Amethyst Mine:

1) Get an alt
          3) Beat yourself up
          4) PROFIT!!!
          We think alike...except I dont have any, but I know somebody who does
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

^ might work...

But first you need a level 40
            And second... if you're doing that when it's empty, it also means you're skipping out on the "Double" points time. (because you know there will be ppls there during double points time)

Comment

well its sad that they reduce the amount of mount whips and fate stones..

mount no comment lol - they want us to work a bit more for it

but for the reduce of gold and kyanite its fair in my opinion
              since in patch 2.1 we shouldnt have wilds which we still have

so we got 5 plunder- meaning 2k kyanite x5 = 10k
              and as for gold we can still get from plunder and mines..
              Server 307 - Blackstone
              Name -
              Guild - S.T.A.R.S
              Rank - Crusader
              Level - 39
              Battle Rating - 30093
              Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
              When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                Of course!
                For example Frost Lynx, Nether Rhino, Evil Unicorn mounts.
                Referencing this. Well, you can just read those bold letters in the first post or... Scroll down to the last updates.
                so your argument proving we get somethings the chinese versions don't get are 3 mounts? ok! they too have mounts we don't have. now lets speak about the bb drops. voila! we have the same drop rates. then what about the prices? and the link you posted is a coming soon link. what? "COMING SOON link. that means these are the upcoming updates. the biggest thing they have and we don't are the lower prices. let them fix that and we will see less complaints.
                let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

You know my biggest disappointment in all of this is the Mods. You have 7 pages full of feedback from all these players with what seems to be legitimate complaints and not even 1 mod has shown up to say they are passing this along to the developers or whoever needs to hear it. I truly feel like players and R2 games are enemies sometimes. It shouldn't be like that. A gaming company is supposed to be working towards developing a good game and listening to their players feedback. Why are we always at each other's throats? I can think of several games where the developing company made massive changes to their game based on players feedback. But this i just feel like R2 and players are always on opposite sides. For once, please do something good for your players. I don't mind the pay to win logic honestly, because thats a choice. You either pay or you don't. But this is badddddd. This update is pointless now because it is nerfed so much. Lol, writing in these forums is like talking to a brick wall. Probably better to just smash your head against the wall and end your misery.
                  Last edited by S0ulpuncH; 12-05-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S0ulpuncH View Post
                    You know my biggest disappointment in all of this is the Mods. You have 7 pages full of feedback from all these players with what seems to be legitimate complaints and not even 1 mod has shown up to say they are passing this along to the developers or whoever needs to hear it. I truly feel like players and R2 games are enemies sometimes. It shouldn't be like that. A gaming company is supposed to be working towards developing a good game and listening to their players feedback. Why are we always at each other's throats? I can think of several games where the developing company made massive changes to their game based on players feedback. But this i just feel like R2 and players are always on opposite sides. For once, please do something good for your players. I don't mind the pay to win logic honestly, because thats a choice. You either pay or you don't. But this is badddddd. This update is pointless now because it is nerfed so much. Lol, writing in these forums is like talking to a brick wall. Probably better to just smash your head against the wall and end your misery.
                    Mods don't do anything with the game, they're only there for the forums.

Comment

I know that but their job also is to pass along relevant information to the developers. Otherwise, there is absolutely no reason to have this forum at all. Then it truly is a brick wall lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X