Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest proof. how we are getting robbed. nothing hurts like truth does.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
    No at R2Games they sell you a box that says "fried chicken" that may or may not actually contain any fried chicken.
    R2games will sell you a box of fried chicken and later email you with a picture of a box of fried chicken for 100 usd to be used in wartune.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      lol its ********, and you pay more for 1000 balens, here you pay around 10$ [just for example], but there the currency is X = 90 and dollar = Y=50 [just example] so just balens are costly there so the price of item are low. lol and here price and balen cost is same,
      stop spaaming game. better go play there. lol noobs
      eh, did you even calculate the total cost? while it's true that the price for 1000 balens is higher there(around 15$ for 1k Jewel), many of their items much cheaper, like the crypt key was like 1/4 of ours, 3 months VIP cost less than 15$, etc. But on certain items it is pricier, like the clothing that a bit higher than ours (23$ against our 20$ for wings, 4.5 $ vs 4$ for other clothes).
      BUT since now we can buy with bound balens/jewels, obviously the game with cheaper price will be better for non cashers.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I think it is better to tell others that R2game is actually cheaper so that we wont feel so sad when we see those pictures and know the truth.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

******** follows the exact Data Files 7Road have in Chinese.

Is why they're system is so much better.

Best part of their system is "VIP" cost Balens and like 50% less cost of what R2 have. (plus the 6 month deal)
          And the Crypt Key and Socket Rods, more than 50% less price compared to R2.

The "currency" difference is only like what? 10~20% (R2 vs CN/********)... I believe 18 balen crypt key cost way less than 75 balen crypt key.
          Last edited by anichaos; 12-03-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raxcave View Post
            NOTE-: I will not post name of game or website. not even in snapshots. so according to rules.. you can't remove this post or ban me.
            And since it's now known which game you posted, this thread will be closed as per forum rule #11. You can find the rules in my signature.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
            X