The new Sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Sylph skills

Does anyone have an explanation on how these function? I was looking in the shop the first skill for sale for the water sylph is deluge strike but that sylph already starts out with that skill, so is the one in the shop a higher level? The shop information on all the skills is very vague and doesn't list damage I'm not sure if that is intentional or not.

Does anyone have any full information on what each of the skills listed actually provide? [removed] has more information on a few of the water sylph skills but I can't find any information on the rest is there anyone here that's in the know?
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-03-2013, 08:12 PM. Reason: site not allowed

tried this? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....1-part-II-here
    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
    My pathetic youtube channel
    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

OP wants the "full info"

Basically the same things I asked in the linked thread...

BTW,

anyone know all the Pet Skill's "cast time and cooldown"

Are all Cast time for all skill same?

And the Cooldown, such as Acheron Wave have 45 sec CD, Warm Spring have 15 sec CD

What's the CD for the new skills: Ice Armor, Rain Dance, Tsunami, and Neptune's Blessing

Same with Pan and Apollo.
      Tho... I bet the "already known skills" are just there for show and does nothing...

Unless the skills also have "rarity"? higher rank does more effect?

Comment

u can buy all scroll u dotn have if uw ant but theyre not affecting u yet
        u have to learn them (pull them in ur 3-5spell bar) if u already have 5 skill on ur bar and u want for exemple Rain dance(BL) on ur sylph... if u put the srcoll and press learn it will automatically replace a random spell..could replace ur delphic for exmple...
        so if uw ant delphic u have to rebuy del do the same...but again it could then replace ur rain dance...its a cash sink very stupid imo....i spent way 2 much trying to fix my mystake ...cant get 5 skill i want now...(hell i am tyhinking famrign a new blue iris and engulfing it to have 5 skill i want)

ssore s1 temple of ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
          u can buy all scroll u dotn have if uw ant but theyre not affecting u yet
          u have to learn them (pull them in ur 3-5spell bar) if u already have 5 skill on ur bar and u want for exemple Rain dance(BL) on ur sylph... if u put the srcoll and press learn it will automatically replace a random spell..could replace ur delphic for exmple...
          so if uw ant delphic u have to rebuy del do the same...but again it could then replace ur rain dance...its a cash sink very stupid imo....i spent way 2 much trying to fix my mystake ...cant get 5 skill i want now...(hell i am tyhinking famrign a new blue iris and engulfing it to have 5 skill i want)

ssore s1 temple of ibalize
          hey ssore if ya come back, i heard the skills disappear after u use them is that true???
          LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Working...
          X