Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get a buy kyanite button please...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a buy kyanite button please...

With the lack of decent events (personal opinion) for kyanite.. I think r2 should implement a buy kyanite button in the academy... I need like 8 mil currently

Thoughts? I think it would provide a good chunk of revenue ...
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

if they would add such a button, they'll probably make kya even more rare for the rest of us, so no...

Comment

I do not approve, no reason to make the game even more unbalanced in favor of the heavy cashers. Also 8 million kyanite would cost you so much it would be laughable (considering with the farm limit and so on they would probably give you, say, 1/5 of the return of Gold Alchemy which no sane person uses.)
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
        With the lack of decent events (personal opinion) for kyanite.. I think r2 should implement a buy kyanite button in the academy... I need like 8 mil currently

Thoughts? I think it would provide a good chunk of revenue ...
        Saving your soul crystals and using them on the event should have been enough to have maxed your primary attributes on both pages by now, I agree that the newer players are screwed but they always will be.

Comment

Working...
        X