Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LvL 70+ Exp?

Hello,

i have always read here that after lvl 70 there is not penelty and u will get higher exp,

well i have reach 70 - got the same exp as i got in 69, so i reach 71 - still same exp.

runing LL on normal mode with 50% exp scroll (+10% exp bonus from friends) and i got only about 3.7m exp on lvl 71 - ***? i got same exp on DT normal on lvl 69.

thanks

Originally posted by FlamingSouls View Post
    Hello,

i have always read here that after lvl 70 there is not penelty and u will get higher exp,

well i have reach 70 - got the same exp as i got in 69, so i reach 71 - still same exp.

runing LL on normal mode with 50% exp scroll (+10% exp bonus from friends) and i got only about 3.7m exp on lvl 71 - ***? i got same exp on DT normal on lvl 69.

thanks
    There's no EXP penalty once you reach level 70, but it doesn't mean that there should be EXP bonus.

Obviously, you're gonna get the same EXP for DT at 69 and at 71. What do you expect? More?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

What people meant was probably that after 70 there is no penalty for lower level dungeons. For example, on lvl 69 you'll get 0 xp for Nether Forest, on lvl 70 you'll get maybe a hundred thousand.

Also, for lvl 70 you'll get more xp from daily quests, probably a new Shadow crystal quest, and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
        What people meant was probably that after 70 there is no penalty for lower level dungeons. For example, on lvl 69 you'll get 0 xp for Nether Forest, on lvl 70 you'll get maybe a hundred thousand.

Also, for lvl 70 you'll get more xp from daily quests, probably a new Shadow crystal quest, and so on.
        New Shadow Crystal Quest level starts at 71.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well, somewhere there anyway :P

I think it's on 71->72 that the bounty quest bonus increases significantly - 183k -> 213k for oranges or something like that.

Comment

i am lvl 71 now and i said that for LL normal i get 3.7m >> same exp as i got from DT normal

Comment

Don't use >>, it means 'several orders of magnitude greater'.

But yeah, you are probably right. That's more or less it. You will, however, get more XP from all sources combined. What was the question exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                Well, somewhere there anyway :P

I think it's on 71->72 that the bounty quest bonus increases significantly - 183k -> 213k for oranges or something like that.
                70->71 as well.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  New Shadow Crystal Quest level starts at 71.
                  And the next one at lvl 76 gives 2.6 million xp, theres no alot of difference in bounty xp at 72 I received 213k for an orange at 78 it's 234k. However the amount of xp you get from the guild tree at higher levels is massive, it makes the xp boost worth using 6 million xp with the boost and tree charged to 30.

Comment

Working...
                  X