Purple Iris or Pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Iris or Pan

Can purple Iris or Pan be farmed from sylph atoll? Anyone?

nop, only up to blue

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
      nop, only up to blue
      The truth has been spoken.
      FinalHC
      Kabam - S39/S6
      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Nobody really knows.

To be more accurate, we can only make the following statement:
        "Till today, no one in any server on any platform/publisher has obtained a purple Iris/Pan via farming. But we cannot say for sure that it is impossible to obtain one via farming."
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thank you... I'm a bit distressed at the info about mahra and sylph upgrades... So I guess I'd rather farm.... I was really hoping there is a possibility of getting a purple sylph there

Currently, I was able to farm 3 greens and 1 blue... I just used the technique of using myself as the bot (tabing from from sylph farm to facebook and this forum, reading stuffs while farming)....

At least, I'll be able to enjoy being amongst the top 100 people for, well, less than a week from now...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Thank you... I'm a bit distressed at the info about mahra and sylph upgrades... So I guess I'd rather farm.... I was really hoping there is a possibility of getting a purple sylph there

Currently, I was able to farm 3 greens and 1 blue... I just used the technique of using myself as the bot (tabing from from sylph farm to facebook and this forum, reading stuffs while farming)....

At least, I'll be able to enjoy being amongst the top 100 people for, well, less than a week from now...
            LOL, why do you see a need to emphasize the point in bold?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
            X