Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

•Resolved Bound Balens issue with the Farm Shop ? we get balens from TOA harvest ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• •Resolved Bound Balens issue with the Farm Shop ? we get balens from TOA harvest ?

we get balens from TOA harvest instead of Daru ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

you can use bound balens to buy frop farm shop (ToA isn't farm shop)

Comment

i know . just wana know if they give the bb instead of stupid daru
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

LOL balens from toa ?

ahahaha keep dreaming
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Some other versions give you Bound Balens from ToA (like 30 or so when you harvest tree)

R2 versions don't.

And yea, the "resolved" is only to allow you to buy the balen seeds with bound balen.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Some other versions give you Bound Balens from ToA (like 30 or so when you harvest tree)

R2 versions don't.
            Are you referring to Chinese Wartune now or some servers that are actually linked to R2 where we will face them in cross-server?
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Chinese give daru and Kyanite too. R2 doesn't make changes on this.

Comment

Working...
              X