legend or mount?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legend or mount?

hi guys i hope you can give me some advice..

im am slow leveler, so here my question,
    should i legend my lvl 50 trinkets and rings or should i get the darknight mount from cata?

i need to choose only in one option.. cata gives me a huge xp..

i hope someone can help me..

sori for my bad english
    Last edited by lllASHELlll; 12-04-2013, 06:42 AM.

Jewels boost your atk, the only thing i made legend of crypt stuff, but the mount is nice to but abit expensive.

It helps posting how many tokens you have now/lvl/exp so someone can calculate for you.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Jewels and rings are good for level 50 , if you are a slow leveler means that you will benefit a lot from them.
      you can get the mount later. I did the same , slow leveling to become LD and I still don't have my darknight but its OK , and in the future will be worth
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

i have around 5.5k crypt token..
        my charc lvl is 55..

im just thinking that if legend ring and trinket give more boost or the +40 stats from darknight mount from cata?

Comment

Difference is, jewels gives you matk/patk, mount gives +40 to all. It depends what class you are. As a mage or archer I'd go jewels, as a knight, I'd go mount.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by lllASHELlll View Post
            hi guys i hope you can give me some advice..

im am slow leveler, so here my question,
            should i legend my lvl 50 trinkets and rings or should i get the darknight mount from cata?

i need to choose only in one option.. cata gives me a huge xp..

i hope someone can help me..

sori for my bad english
            The rings/jewels, will add primarily ATK and HP. Plus 5 random stats that you can refine to suit your purpose.

The mount will add static totals of ATK, DEF and HP.

Which is more useful to you?
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i'dd go for the mount, that's what i did and i'dd go for str8 lvl 60 rings and jewels, the 40 legend set is pretty good aswell, but that's just me

Comment

I went for the mount,

Did pretty well with zero legend in 59 BG, only like 10 heavy casher beat me in there.

I only upgrade my Jewel to legend after I level'd up to 64.
                I had no need for the HP increase, HP is already at 68k, pretty high compared to other ppls on my server.

I did not buy any legend shard from guild shop, I place them into Guild Skill and Astrals instead.

Comment

the decision is up to you, I don't want to mess your character up, but don't forgett that in addition to the atk/hp bonus, legendary jewels and rings come with the option open up another socket slot. cocidering you have the socketing rods, but those aren't that rare if you spin the guild blessing every day.

Comment

Your asking between a permanent buff or a temporary one.... Definitely the mount, dont get 50 leg rings / trinkets, start saving after mount, your going to need ALOT for 60 stuff.
                    Ninno20
                    Foul Marsh - S328
                    Knight 60+

Comment

I am in the same boat...can anyone tell me roughly how many tokens one can get between lvls 55-60 assuming you have maxed HS at level 54? I was either going to start buying the level 60 gear from the Crypt shop so I have it when I get to level 60 (minus the loids) or go with the mount and start saving again once I level from 55-60.

My only hesitation is that I will not have enough tokens to get all rings/jewels/shards for level 60 gear if I have to start over again at lvl 55.

Comment

I allways take the mount first, its one time buy only.

But if man think go for rings leged and come to 60 its start over again to you have lvl 80 :P

Lika good to finnish the mount first and you never need to think at anything else that just you gear that is my thinking but i guess everybody think diffrens.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                          Your asking between a permanent buff or a temporary one.... Definitely the mount, dont get 50 leg rings / trinkets, start saving after mount, your going to need ALOT for 60 stuff.
                          Your first sentence doesn't make any sense...rings/jewels leg doesn't give a temporary buff....

As for picking mount or ring/jewel leg, since lllASHELlll already stated he's a slow leveler, I'm sure spending more time to save over again isn't a problem for him. Making ring/jewel leg however gives a much lesser boost as compared to getting the mount in all the stats except for HP. A lvl 5 gem will only give equal or slightly better stats compared to any of the +40 from the mount. So you'd need at least a lvl 6 gem in each of the 4 additional slots (1 per ring/jewel) for each stat to benefit more from the leg ring/jewel as the equipment stat increase is minimal. If you do not have any lvl 6 gems (which is likely the case since you most likely don't do much cata) its better to get the mount for a better stat boost.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Leg, go for it.
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                            X