Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Will our class even matter anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an easy fix to this sylph system is this, make it so you have to spend hours an hours to farm your sylph like non cashers have to, make it so balens cant be used on sylph AT ALL!, skills should be based off you sylphs lvl like your player, its very clear which way R2 is heading unless your a dumb *** its clear they will keep favoring the money spenders eventually there will be only heavy cashers on like 10 servers out of 1000 cause everyone else will quit R2 needs to get there heads out of there ***'s there worse then the Grinch they take ur Christmas money, then turn around an take ur home

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
      A knight one versus one isn't an easy target for a mage. The knight wouldn't want to go into Sylph mode for the one on one fight. He would use EDD. Knights have the most powerful single-attack skills in the game.
      do u play a knight...if u did..u wldnt bring up an attack that targets the front row...u still have to get past troops....brutal +ww will only take them down to half...mage cast suntoria and laughs at you...by the time you get past the troops its over

i have a full 60 legend set on both sides...98k br..and get ripped by any decent mage with templars lvled

knights are horrid...ive ivested alot and regret every bit of it..soon ill start a new server and make a mage

Comment

You obviously forgot to read the entire conversation. "One versus one" referred to "no troops left".
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
          do u play a knight...if u did..u wldnt bring up an attack that targets the front row...u still have to get past troops....brutal +ww will only take them down to half...mage cast suntoria and laughs at you...by the time you get past the troops its over

i have a full 60 legend set on both sides...98k br..and get ripped by any decent mage with templars lvled

knights are horrid...ive ivested alot and regret every bit of it..soon ill start a new server and make a mage
          96k mage, a knight that does ww-sylph-aoe-normal-EDD is the worst I face, even 100k+ archer are usually easier than that.
          The thing most knight is being stupid in, they just haaaaaaaave to do that appollo delphic, so they stay there for another turn..and more.... for whatever reason they wanna do magic dmg instead of EDD idc, I just win when they do lol^^

Comment

No troops.

One-on-one, it's fair game for knights and mages. Need we repeat that?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              96k mage, a knight that does ww-sylph-aoe-normal-EDD is the worst I face, even 100k+ archer are usually easier than that.
              The thing most knight is being stupid in, they just haaaaaaaave to do that appollo delphic, so they stay there for another turn..and more.... for whatever reason they wanna do magic dmg instead of EDD idc, I just win when they do lol^^
              yes but it takes time to get all of those things set up..unless its in bgs where the knight has had a cpl battles to build rage/awakening, in a fresh battle that wont happen

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              No troops.

One-on-one, it's fair game for knights and mages. Need we repeat that?
              then what are you talking about?..in pvp of all aspects u have to go through something to get to the mage...even in GA theres usually a tank in the front row..in bgs theres troops, in arena theres troops...where pvp matters for the game troops are there..simply saying one on one...doesnt mean anything...id laugh at the ignorance of a mage that attacks me w/o troops on, but the fact is..they dont

Comment

+ 10 internets
                Ninno20
                Foul Marsh - S328
                Knight 60+

Comment

Exactly that's my point, knights with sylphs are weaker if they use them. Knights are already too strong 1 on 1, we all know that, but if they're dumb enough to use apollo on mages or pan on archers, you don't have anything to worry about.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post

Whirlwind besomes useless at very high BR's, use brut slasher, US to take out one temp and DD to take out another temp, then bubble up and build rage to brut + EDD at 50%, if it doesnt kill then the DD would be available shortly after

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      Exactly that's my point, knights with sylphs are weaker if they use them. Knights are already too strong 1 on 1, we all know that, but if they're dumb enough to use apollo on mages or pan on archers, you don't have anything to worry about.
                      What most knights dont realize is that the apollo's ulti attack is NOT the strongest attack in the game, the EDD is +60% with an additional qte, apollo's ulti is more powerful only againt multiple enemies. Also it's impossible to use the apollo's delphic along with brutality, so not only does EDD have +60% + QTE, it also has an additional 15% which it can be used with, knights who use apollo's ulti against mages(and even against archers) instead of EDD are idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X