This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge gift pack

If your planning on doing a recharge for the gift pack watch out i did and did not recieve mine. After days of submitting tickets they finally got back to me saying. "we have looked through your account and the gift pack has been recieved" Theres no way i can prove i have not recieved this they could just say ive sold and used all the items and im trying to get more for free. Very angry and dissapointed with the service ive been given therefore i will not be purchasing anymore in game balens or vip. if anyone else has the same problem feel free to post thanks.

Originally posted by xVilla1993 View Post
    If your planning on doing a recharge for the gift pack watch out i did and did not recieve mine. After days of submitting tickets they finally got back to me saying. "we have looked through your account and the gift pack has been recieved" Theres no way i can prove i have not recieved this they could just say ive sold and used all the items and im trying to get more for free. Very angry and dissapointed with the service ive been given therefore i will not be purchasing anymore in game balens or vip. if anyone else has the same problem feel free to post thanks.
    I had no problems grabbing my recharge pack, upon purchasing the items they should be sent to your ingame mail, if you did not receive them relog, i managed to buy a few belens and purchase vip, though doubt i'll repurchase any w/o promos
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
    X