New Character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Character

Is there anything about a new character possibly coming to wartune at all in the future? just wondering, also will titles ever have a purpose other then being pointless? like give stats or somthing

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
    Is there anything about a new character possibly coming to wartune at all in the future? just wondering, also will titles ever have a purpose other then being pointless? like give stats or somthing
    some do private crusader warrior etc. These unlock new medals well the honor does. The title is just that something to show what you have acheived.

Comment

ik about the honor an stuff, just talking about titles it self other then getting meds there useless

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
        A new character won't happen anytime soon. But there's always a possibility they might create a new character but very doubtful. You got basically all the main classes with all the main skills you see in a lot of MMOs.
        I wish they went back to the colorful titles

I...I love you like a love song baby...
        I.. I love you like a love song baby...
        And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
        :o:o:o:o

Comment

They really need to take Healing away from the Mage, flush them out with better DPS and utility powers, and move all healing (along with Puri & Damnation) over to a Priest Class.

This is the only game I've ever seen where a Mage is the Healer. It's bizarre.

A Priest Class could be a primary Healer w/ a moderate attack tree and out-the-*** defense, both physical & magical - as well as party buffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            They really need to take Healing away from the Mage, flush them out with better DPS and utility powers, and move all healing (along with Puri & Damnation) over to a Priest Class.

This is the only game I've ever seen where a Mage is the Healer. It's bizarre.

A Priest Class could be a primary Healer w/ a moderate attack tree and out-the-*** defense, both physical & magical - as well as party buffs.
            While yes it's a little weird, it would mess the whole system up is they took healing out of mage and made a new priest class. It just wouldn't work with the system at all.
            But what about the Archers and knights also? They have a bit weird skills that go along with their class. If this happened to mage it should also happen to knights. Paladins and knights (or another term I'm not quite getting)
            Archers, should be divided into Rogue (assasin?) or archer. It would seem better to have these being it a bit more diverse and fun but 7road made it different. I'm not complaining about it though. (Mages DC's for heals are rough btw. Takes a lot of rage too )

I.. I love you like a love song baby...
            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
            X