Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Skills to Learn (BUY)

Thanks to the awesome updates from (In Edition) thread

What skills are everyone going to get for their Sylph Pets?
    (For Iris, Pan, and Apollo) (and what build are you making your pet as? Tank, Damage, Support?)

I am having trouble deciding between

Rain Dance: Restores 133% + 500 HP to all teammates. 60 seconds cooldown
    Master of Water(Passive): Acheron Wave has a chance to bind target for a round.
    Tsunami: Deals 145% + 156 magic water damage to all enemies. Removes debuff from ally with lowest HP. 10 seconds cooldown.

As I would only have enough bound balens to open up 1 slot (if it can) and buy one skill scroll

So, I want to see what other ppls are thinking of getting.

Party Heal heals everyone, which is awesome in PvE.
    However, the 60 second cooldown means it can only be used every 4~6 rounds, or 1~2 times when you're in Awaken Form.
    Unlike Warm Spring's 15 second cooldown, which can use 2~4 times in Awaken and can be used around every 2 rounds.

Tsunami's deals less aoe damage than Acheron Wave, but it's got a super short cooldown, which means you can probably use it every round (if the fight drags out that long per fight like in GA where a round is after everyone moves, which is around 10~15 seconds), and it also removes one debuff from an ally. (not that important, but still good)

But this also means you need at least 2 rounds of fight to deal 1 round of Acheron Wave's damage.

And Acheron Wave can also get a passive that have a "chance" (% is not known) to basically "Holy Seal" someone for 1 round. (would be extremely powerful if the chance procs on all opposing targets at same time)
    Because this basically gives you 1 extra round to deal another attack or heal without being disrupted.

Tho... I have no idea what other future pets would also have...
    This thing requires a lot of bound balens... and I only get around 20~30 a day.
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-04-2013, 02:12 PM.

Group heal seems useful, but i think pve-geared mages out-turns the heal anytime, it might be good for archers/knights, needing extra heals.

I'll save up my balens and see if their are any changes before i decide.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

rain dance and tsunami seem iris most useful skills ill have those two in few months once i gather the bb lol,does rain dance or tsunami have starting cd like archeron wave?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        rain dance and tsunami seem iris most useful skills ill have those two in few months once i gather the bb lol,does rain dance or tsunami have starting cd like archeron wave?
        hmm... I should ask that in the other thread too, didn't think of the starting CD...

Or anyone that looks at this thread have answer, do answer, thanks.

Comment

Only aoe healing skillwill buy else,u waste balens

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

everyone can heal now, mage getting useless. wahahhahaha
            and R2 know how to force non-cash stop playing this game
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              everyone can heal now, mage getting useless. wahahhahaha
              and R2 know how to force non-cash stop playing this game
              lmao yeah,mages era is ending so whose era is starting now..archers?knights?

Comment

lmao yeah,mages era is ending so whose era is starting now..archers?knights?
                Archers killing patk against mages and owned apollo delphic with crit
                But personaly...dont care...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

This questens is just depend what you will run with, say if you have daily team some has Apollo etc you have only a Siris or something like that is aawsome be a heal pet me a bit damges.
                  And let them other kill.

Everything its just depends how you want to go me.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

knight era, they have better raw stat and passive, combined with sylph skills they will become really powerfull. And the strongest sylph will be p-atk, so it will only scratch them with their insane pdef
                    Last edited by ball0n; 12-04-2013, 03:14 PM.
                    Server: East Coast Server 300+
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 70+
                    Battle Rating: 90+k
                    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Archers killing patk against mages and owned apollo delphic with crit
                      But personaly...dont care...
                      apolo does matk so not much of dmg even with crit xD but i agree :/

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                      knight era, they have better raw stat and passive, combined with sylph skills they will become really powerfull. And the strongest sylph will be p-atk, so it will only scratch them with their insane pdef
                      sure about that bro?

Comment

Well, if they want the era without mages.
                        They shall have it.
                        (Goes full dd mode and starts tossing thunderers everywhere)
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

hmm, so if one of you guys had the balens for it

Would this be a good set for Iris?

Deluge Strike: Deals 165% + 180 magic water damage to a single target. 1 second cooldown
                          Warm Spring: Heals 85% + 300 magic damage to teammate with lowest HP. 15 seconds cooldown
                          Acheron Wave: 280% + 350 magic water damage to all enemies. Consums 500 Awakening Points. 45 seconds cooldown
                          Rain Dance: Restores 133% + 500 HP to all teammates. 60 seconds cooldown
                          Tsunami: Deals 145% + 156 magic water damage to all enemies. Removes debuff from ally with lowest HP. 10 seconds cooldown.
                          ---
                          Ocean Mirror(Passive): Healing effects +5%.
                          Spirit Well(Passive): The target of Warm Spring has damage reduced by 5% for 3 rounds.
                          Master of Water(Passive): Acheron Wave has a chance to bind target for a round.

, leaving out
                          Ice Armor: Cleanses debuffed allies. 30 seconds cooldown
                          Neptune's Blessing: Healing Effects increased by 20% for 3 rounds. Consumes 500 Awakening Points. 45 seconds cooldown

I think I'll get Rain Dance.
                          And if I save up more bound balen, Master of Water.

BTW, anyone in S1 with Rain Dance and Tsunami? do they have a starting cooldown like Acheron Wave (10 second cooldown)
                          And anyone got Master of Water? how often does the "HS" proc? and does it do multiple targets?
                          And Spirit Well, how's the 5% damage reduce working? 5% doesn't look like that much.

Comment

apolo does matk so not much of dmg even with crit xD but i agree :/

sure about that bro?
                            Actually the dmg is still a % of ur hero's attack stats vs your opponents def. I can easily crit most mages for 30k - 50k (total of both hits from the skill) with my apollo's omnipotent ray so I wouldn't say its not much dmg when most mages do not have 100+k hp to survive both omnipotent ray + sword of judgement.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Well... I decided to get

Spirit Well(Passive): The target of Warm Spring has damage reduced by 5% for 3 rounds.

First, because I use it 90% of the times when I am in Awaken form.

However, I am not seeing any sort of buff pop up, is the buff icon hidden? or is it not working? (kinda hard to tell, cause I didn't record anything before, and damage is very random to test)

Comment

Working...
                              X