Sylph Skills to Learn (BUY)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would save my balens and invest only in the electric sylph later on

Same goes for mahra and anything sylph related. Dont invest balens in sylphs you will replace soon

My 2 cents

Comment

Naa, Iris is the healer sylph, which is why I decide to take Spirit Well, it heals and reduce damage taken (still not sure on this, it says 3 rounds, but I don't see any buff icon)

Looking at the other sylph videos, electric and fire are dps types like apollo.

And... you can farm electric and fire sylph.

the balen is Dark, and you can't buy that with bound balen anyways, so that's already out the window.

Comment

Thats why i choose pikachu

As im about to finish my 70 set i will try to go for crit mage build. Im not refining my 60 set again

Comment

That rain dance for Iris is one HELL OF AN EPIC SKILL. It made life so much easier everywhere, especially Tok NM. If you use Iris, go for rain dance .
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            That rain dance for Iris is one HELL OF AN EPIC SKILL. It made life so much easier everywhere, especially Tok NM. If you use Iris, go for rain dance .
            That was going to be my first choice, but turns out I use Warm Spring most of the times.
            Rain Dance can only be used 1 time during awaken due to long CD, it's a good skill when doing high level dungeons like TOK or Spire.

But I currently don't need it, since I only go up to level 9 in spire and is doing Moon Den dungeon, don't need that much healing for everyone, the single target heal is more than enough.
            Especially with only 15 second CD, I can use Warm Spring just on players that needs the heal 3~5 times, depending if I use Acheron Wave or not, and not do overheals on others that's at like 90%+ HP

So I am just gonna save up more bound balen for Rain Dance later.

I had 1337 bound balens, used up 700 to get Spirit Well in a new slot.

BTW, what did you guys get for your Pets?

Mainly Pan... is any of his skills useful in anyplace? (since it looks like most skills only buff self)

Comment

How do you use them? I bought some, and can't click on them or move them, and I have versions of them in my inventory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dread_Pirate View Post
                How do you use them? I bought some, and can't click on them or move them, and I have versions of them in my inventory.
                Once purchased you must then buy a slot, once the slot is open you can then learn the skill, failing you buy a slot from what I have heard learning a new skill will randomly overwrite an existing skill. The skill is the scroll in your inventory as you know.

Comment

Working...
                X