Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

VIP Elite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VIP Elite

    there anyway to become a VIP elite other then kissing wartunes ***? an spending 1000"s of dollars? just curious

  • #2
    if by elite you mean lv 9 vip,buy vip every months and in few months the 10 daily points will make you a lv 9 vip^^

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      if by elite you mean lv 9 vip,buy vip every months and in few months the 10 daily points will make you a lv 9 vip^^
      Nope. VIP Elite is a feature on ************ (don't think its on R2), for 10k+ VIP points. Gets you better customer service/patch info before releases and whatnot. (or so they say anyways)
      "Apollo's Feathers" (the golden wings) were also given to them once they sign up for it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Nope. VIP Elite is a feature on ************ (don't think its on R2), for 10k+ VIP points. Gets you better customer service/patch info before releases and whatnot. (or so they say anyways)
        "Apollo's Feathers" (the golden wings) were also given to them once they sign up for it.
        ************ has such a thing?damn you r2 bring it here

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Nope. VIP Elite is a feature on ************ (don't think its on R2), for 10k+ VIP points. Gets you better customer service/patch info before releases and whatnot. (or so they say anyways)
          "Apollo's Feathers" (the golden wings) were also given to them once they sign up for it.
          .....
          wait what?
          :B
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes. I've seen some players from ************ using "Apollo's Feathers" and been wondering how they got it.
            :o Bacon FTW :o
            Kabam s1- Mage
            Guild-Derpicorns

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Nope. VIP Elite is a feature on ************ (don't think its on R2), for 10k+ VIP points. Gets you better customer service/patch info before releases and whatnot. (or so they say anyways)
              "Apollo's Feathers" (the golden wings) were also given to them once they sign up for it.
              implementing something like that is like telling you in the face : 'we care only about the heavy cashers , we couldn't care less about the rest'

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                implementing something like that is like telling you in the face : 'we care only about the heavy cashers , we couldn't care less about the rest'
                at least they care about some customers unlike some other publisher who doesn't care at all.....
                :o Bacon FTW :o
                Kabam s1- Mage
                Guild-Derpicorns

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
                  at least they care about some customers unlike some other publisher who doesn't care at all.....
                  Yep, and they're a lot more responsive for VIP Elite (they use the magister/etc skype group) although wartune like wartune is still fail, as usual lol. (cross server rankings still broken for example - even though they told one VE from my server that they fixed it)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I told you other version gets better stuffs...

                    And Apollo Feathers was given to VIP players? I thought that was suppose to be an event item or something...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X