Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pvp Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvp Points

I thought we were supposed to be able to 'buy' things from the arena shop or something with pvp points.....or am I on glue?
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

You are on glue you can't buy anything with PvP points

Comment

It's Insignia... keep glue away from your face.

Comment

duh, i know about insignia .... thought i read something about being able to buy stuff for pvp points....

Comment

You get a chest per week if you get 1k points that's it.
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Yeah, well, they said in an older post that we could get 'stuff' with it..... I know what we can get right now, but I was pretty sure they were supposed to add more so you can buy extra 'stuff' for pvp points. That being said, this is R2 and they don't want to give u 'stuff' they wanna make you pay for it! But having pvp points that you can earn 'stuff' would make sense, so that high level players have other 'stuff' to shoot for in BG and GA since they don't need the insigs after making their 70 legend. Maybe it's in a later patch.

Comment

Working...
            X