Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Group Arena (last fight) if you need a laugh.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Arena (last fight) if you need a laugh.

Hey Guys thought I'd just throw this up for a laugh. Hope you Enjoy

Last edited by Jackos24; 12-05-2013, 01:26 AM.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

and this shows epic apollo = OP

proven by Jacko, lol

Comment

Rofl got really luck on a lot of things (epic apollo or not). This was purely a luck fight :P.

Comment

Naa, it's cause of your crit damage, and 2 of them are Knights.

Apollo deals Magic Damage, so it blows up Knights (like how Pan blows up Mages)

And the Mage in the back looks like he have less MDef than the knights... he took more damage than the Knight on bottom row...

It's the same as how I blow up Archers with 79k dmg from my Iris.

Comment

ya the 90k heal and dodge x2 had nothing to do with it rofl.
          Last edited by Jackos24; 12-04-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Oh my god the knights were so stupid man, they should have used EDD to finish the mage off, it does almost double the damage than the sword of judgement against mages. They had everything going for them, they had used EDD earlier so they would have been out of the CD, infact they should not have used apollo at all, why would you use apollo vs a mage LMAO??
            Thats what i hate about some people, they just think that apollo's super kills all, "ITS WAY LESS POWERFUL THAN THE ENHANCED DELPHIC ffs" when i face a mage then i dont even touch the apollo unless i need to aoe, they completely misplayed it. I think the main reason knights just want to use apollo everytime is because in class wars they annihilate other knights so they think they're OP, use EDD against mages and get wins is all i can say(unless u need to aoe, but against a single mage EDD is "WAYYYY" better than the apollo's delphic).
            So next time you knights cry, please consider the opposing classes and amount of enemies and then decide whether u want to use apollo or not, remember, apollo's delphic is NOT the strongest skill in the game, its your own "ENHANCED DELPHIC " which is 60% more powerful and with a 25% qte bonus(make that 15% more than the sylph attack after advanced awakening but still a lot more vs single target)
            Last edited by kattuktk; 12-04-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

that crit heal turned the battle lol. when you were alone and stuned vs 3 oponents with almost full life I was like '*** does he considers so funny' hahaha
              Lesson: never give up
              Tip: raise your hs lol, you were pushing that blessed light button like mad while stunned

Comment

ya a lot of things had to happen for that win to happen :P. if you watch the mage at the end i'm pretty sure he just thought it was over and stopped trying...

then he was like oh Sh$* maybe i should do something. :P

Working on HS :P but not from an old server so need a bit more time for cap.

Comment

Good to Know that I'm not the unique that use Firefox.
                  Last edited by Erick_Ribeiro; 12-04-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Haha nice one. Thanks for the video ...almost makes me want to convert to crit....almost...
                    Last edited by FinalHC; 12-04-2013, 10:35 PM. Reason: spelling ftl :(
                    FinalHC
                    Kabam - S39/S6
                    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

u hack I notice screen black when u heal so and Apollo don't heal so how did u heal ?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by WizardMoira View Post
                        u hack I notice screen black when u heal so and Apollo don't heal so how did u heal ?????????????????
                        Lol. You obviously weren't paying attention. Jacko cast Resto then edited in the text to the video. Because of the text insert you didn't get to see the symbol for Resto hanging above his/her toons head for 2-3 seconds. It was a crit heal on a Resto. They are AWESOME, albeit rare. No hacks involved.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

wow, now i really consider being a crit mage. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Naveron View Post
                            wow, now i really consider being a crit mage. lol
                            If you can cash hard enough to be able to socket all your equips with crit gems (and not have either, pdef, mdef, or HP gems in it)

You also needs about 1000 more crit value than archers, since mage skills don't come with increased crit rate.

Comment

rofl. yes i hacked then posted it here rofl.

Ya Crit is not for everyone, but it does have its advantages :P .

Comment

Working...
                              X