leg 50 & 60 jewels & rings or non-leg 70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leg 50 & 60 jewels & rings or non-leg 70

hi guys...i'm an archer and i was wondering if i should change my legendary 50 rings & legendary 60 jewels into a non-legendary 70 rings & jewels. so should i change or hold on to my current ones? any suggestion if perfectly fine ...TIA

I would hold on to them, I mean I will hold on to them until I get 70 legendary.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

N70 > l50
      l60 > n70
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

get legend 60 jewel n rings for the extra gem slot and the stats is comparable to normal 70 ones but due to the higher enchant lvl, item base stat is much better than a normal 70 ring/jewel. Stick with the leg 60 ring/jewel until u can get ur lvl 70 ones legend. To get both leg 60 n 70 rings/jewels if u do 100 lvls of cata daily, should only take u 287 days without crypt key and 144 days with crypt key.Seeing as you'll need many months to get lvl 70 set as well, no harm spending a few more months waiting for leg 70 by getting leg 60 accessories first.

Also, lvl 80 accessories won't be out that soon...need wait till past patch 2.3 and we're not even done with 2.1 yet...so you'll have to wait a yr either way...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by pedropek3 View Post
          hi guys...i'm an archer and i was wondering if i should change my legendary 50 rings & legendary 60 jewels into a non-legendary 70 rings & jewels. so should i change or hold on to my current ones? any suggestion if perfectly fine ...TIA
          Change them when u get LV 70 legendary ...

Comment

thanx all. this is all the info i need

Comment

how long to level from 50-70?
              Level 49 Archer
              BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                how long to level from 50-70?
                That would depend on whether you want to be useless or useful to your team mates.
                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I'm still on my 40 rings, I'll wait till I reach lvl 70 and just buy those. I don't need 60L for rings, the rest will be 60L tho.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                  X