ASTRAL suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASTRAL suggestion

hello, can you send the suggestion to the tech of wartune game about removing heal cap of "enhanced regeneration" astral, curently have 5k HP heal on max, i think 5k only working on lvl 30-40 nowadays, since the HP are arround 150k-80K on this patch, or at least turn it cap to 30k heal, thk
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	1741830
    i believe it will be interesting to use if it approved
    -West Coast S115

Yea... 5k heals at level 64+ sucks, when that's like less than HALF of the damage you take from most sources...

IE: you got 60k HP, some dude hits you for 10k dmg, you heals 5k. (and the proc rate sucks... 10% is more like 5%)

Needs to be made to scale or something.

Or increase it by per Rank (and keep it at 10% proc rate)

IE:
    Rank 1: 5000 max heal
    Rank 2: 6000 max heal
    Rank 5: 9000 max heal
    Rank 10: 14000 max heal

That or increase the proc rate (and keep it at 5000 max heal)

IE:
    Rank 1: 10 %
    Rank 2: 12 %
    Rank 5: 18 %
    Rank 10: 28 %

Comment

better to use other astral buddy. it won't change ever lol .. if they say 5K its is 5K . lmao.
      don't go for it. useless astral . there are many things in game which are completely useless..
      in my opinion . i'll suggest to use deflection or Guardian angel . i have it of level 8 and blaam archers.. only get that mulitshot . rest i can toggle off. don't spend time and exp on useless astral . [tho you can feed the astral later but... why to suffer loss till then]
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        better to use other astral buddy. it won't change ever lol .. if they say 5K its is 5K . lmao.
        don't go for it. useless astral . there are many things in game which are completely useless..
        in my opinion . i'll suggest to use deflection or Guardian angel . i have it of level 8 and blaam archers.. only get that mulitshot . rest i can toggle off. don't spend time and exp on useless astral . [tho you can feed the astral later but... why to suffer loss till then]
        who said ill go for it? i just sugesting it,im not that noob enought to use 5k hp max, and i said to the r2 to sent it to the tech,just that
        -West Coast S115

Comment

even suntoria heals me more lmao
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
          X