Passives and Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passives and Sylphs

We all know the current Passive from the sylph is applied to your character even when you are not transformed.

Does anyone know if this holds true for the new passives we will be able to learn after the patch?
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

I'm pretty sure the passives (bought with balens) are activated upon awakening.

For example:
    Spirit Well(Passive): The target of Warm Spring has damage reduced by 5% for 3 rounds.

How does that even make sense when you're not awakened?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

"Master of Wind(Passive): When you are hit by a critical attack, your dodge increases by 10%." This for example would work.
      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

So you're expecting some passives to work while others don't?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I'm simply asking if the passives that do not directly refer to a skill used by the Sylph itself would work while non-awakened or not.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

No, they do not work until awakened.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I'm pretty sure the passives (bought with balens) are activated upon awakening.

For example:
              Spirit Well(Passive): The target of Warm Spring has damage reduced by 5% for 3 rounds.

How does that even make sense when you're not awakened?
              It does make sense. It just wont do **** at all... just sit there and... well effect a heal that wont come. It's like having DHT talent without using DHT, it's there but why?

Comment

correct me if im wrong but the passive skills like 3% m/pdef (iris) or 5% hp(pan) are not awakening skills but they are one of the 3 basic spells of the pet. it's what they use when they are in normal (unawakened) form next to your character. so no, the awakening skill- passives wont work outside of the awakened form.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                  correct me if im wrong but the passive skills like 3% m/pdef (iris) or 5% hp(pan) are not awakening skills but they are one of the 3 basic spells of the pet. it's what they use when they are in normal (unawakened) form next to your character. so no, the awakening skill- passives wont work outside of the awakened form.
                  That's what I said.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    No, they do not work until awakened.
                    How do you know? The passive PDEF/MDEF and HP boosts work.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Thank you setsuna for that explanation, it makes more sense now.

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                        How do you know? The passive PDEF/MDEF and HP boosts work.
                        They are not awakened skills.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

also at lvl 55 our sylphs already learned one passive awakening skill. for apollo this is a chance to get a small damage absorb buff. i've never seen this when not awakened. so this is another proof :P

Comment

is very simple actually if works dun make sense, go to your slyph , those skills in CIRCLE (only 3) are skills in unawakened form, like they autocast when ur char are fighitng, so are those stat boosts.
                            for the new skills they are all awakened skills as shown by the SQUARE ICONS, period.
                            i dun see why people must keep arguing the obvious...
                            S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                            IGN : Neggy

Comment

but if u cancel the sylph awakening will the passives remain or do they only last while the sylph is active

Comment

Working...
                              X