Won't name the platform. But this is what I see:

Server merge: It pays to recharge!
    Recharge prizes:
    1000 balens: something
    6000 balens: something
    15,000 balens: something
    30,000 balens: something
    50,000 balens: something + Underworld Steed Card x 1
    100,000 balens: 5,000,000 gold, 1,500,000 Daru, 400,000 Kyanite, Sylph EXP Scroll x 30, Crypt Token x 400, Level 5 Gem Pack x 10, Sylph Sepulcrum x 300, Phantom Dragon Wings x 1

----------------

I find that funny that they even have 100,000 balens recharge prize.
    People will actually recharge $1000 for server merge? LOL...

Stay tuned. It may be coming to R2Games Wartune at some point in the near future. Perhaps even 500,000 balens recharge?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Yes there are people who are that insane or simply have so much money it doesn't matter to them. :-|
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Whats so funny?? heavy cashers recharge like 500k total balens every 2 months or something

Comment

their grades for recharging are higher too, 1-6-15 and so on ._,
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

i love my money and i love recharge my acc =) ....now i payed about 1800 $
          *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
          lvl 61
          Class:Archer
          Guild:Valor
          Battle rating:40k.
          Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
          Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

I find it funny that the guy who opened this thread is one of the biggest cashers ingame.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              I find it funny that the guy who opened this thread is one of the biggest cashers ingame.
              Meanie.
              I find it ill-willed for people to "assume" how one spends in the game,and to even ridicule others for spending. To say he is "one" of the biggest cashers in the game, means you have an estimated ball park figure of how much he actually spends in the game.

I think the rationale for him posting it, is that the range of recharge amount is too high, that even for someone people assume is a BIG CASHER, finds the range of recharge amount as preposterous.
              People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
              사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                Meanie.
                I find it ill-willed for people to "assume" how one spends in the game,and to even ridicule others for spending. To say he is "one" of the biggest cashers in the game, means you have an estimated ball park figure of how much he actually spends in the game.

I think the rationale for him posting it, is that the range of recharge amount is too high, that even for someone people assume is a BIG CASHER, finds the range of recharge amount as preposterous.
                I don't assume, I can see his stables, wings and other stuff and see that he's a huge casher, and I find it ironic that he comes here to say how he "finds the range of recharge amounts as preposterous" when he'll be partially responisble for these "range of recharge amounts" if they ever come to R2.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  I don't assume, I can see his stables, wings and other stuff and see that he's a huge casher, and I find it ironic that he comes here to say how he "finds the range of recharge amounts as preposterous" when he'll be partially responisble for these "range of recharge amounts" if they ever come to R2.
                  My Stable level is 3. Clothes level is 4. Soul Engraving is 38.

*cough cough* Ill-informed.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by MARKANHRVATxdXD View Post
                    i love my money and i love recharge my acc =) ....now i payed about 1800 $
                    good for you...... nice spend more more money to r2 games ... hahahaahah whatta wasting money for only a games..... you are so rich for wasting too much money...
                    IGN : ♥LeLa♥
                    Server: S204 Royal Basin
                    Class : Mage
                    Level : lvl70
                    Guild : Dymension

Comment

Working...
                    X