More bbalens in MPD and campain chests. and few more suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More bbalens in MPD and campain chests. and few more suggestions

I agree that there was too much at the beginning of the 20's and 50 b.balens per chest. But you agreed to is now 1,2 and rarely 5 too seldom. I think it would be ideal to put an amount of 5 and 10 b.balens per chest. 2 b.balens in single arena is ideal and that i will not change.

Another proposal is to introduce a kind of exchange. Where could change gold b.balens, kyanits and daru in a reasonable comparison. for example with 10% or 20% of loss.

The third proposal is related to runes rage and healing. This topic has already been chewed so much here that I'm not particularly subdivided.

Thank you!

+1 to the exchange idea

Comment

I like that idea 5 and 10 hmm would be a good change in this game
      Could finally get wings that way @_@

Comment

Originally posted by Banne666 View Post
        I agree that there was too much at the beginning of the 20's and 50 b.balens per chest. But you agreed to is now 1,2 and rarely 5 too seldom. I think it would be ideal to put an amount of 5 and 10 b.balens per chest. 2 b.balens in single arena is ideal and that i will not change.

Another proposal is to introduce a kind of exchange. Where could change gold b.balens, kyanits and daru in a reasonable comparison. for example with 10% or 20% of loss.

The third proposal is related to runes rage and healing. This topic has already been chewed so much here that I'm not particularly subdivided.

Thank you!
        if you want balens pay for them, you lucky to able to get bound balens, is already bonus imo, back in the days there not even able to do that, those non casher has to try so hard to use all guild spin everyday to get socket rods or crypt keys.

wait for their auction house(yeah I know is myth) then you can sell items for bound balens.

the good way to obtain bound balens is to level up then clear the solo campaign map, you get balens from map clearing, the other way is solo arena, win or lose you get a chance to get them. and last not least, the guild spinning wheel you get chance there as well.

1. if they need to put in more event for balens I can say add toward to the TOA even 10 bound balens per day it will adds up for people's need.
        2. since non Casher got no use of vip tokens, set a exchange price for non casher to turn in their vip tokens to bound balens that is much better way for non casher with those vip tokens.
        Last edited by Slaander; 12-05-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I do not know what is your problem man. You are terrify of fair play and purpose of your game is to buy your victory? Do not worry for that. Even to free players get this benefits, VIP players are still in advanced almost for double. Well...You have no reason to afraid of stronger free players except maybe this game be more interested for all. I am VIP on one server, an other i am free player. Well i am in skin of both sides because that i know what i talk. Like free player i advance to slow, like VIP to fast. I just propose to free players have any chance in this game. Small, but chance. That is all.
          O almost to forget. Before b.balens i build half town with vouchers. Now for same job need you fortune in b.balens.

Comment

It's not about it being that free players being greedy, but r2 being greedy or neglects the facts, both possible as it doesn't seem like they are checking the forums that much.

The bound balen drop ratio is based on the balen prices in china, not r2. They should optimise it for r2 servers.

Comment

i talk about precisely MP dungeon and campaign chests. Not to someone share free balens. Simple calculation. you have 100 stamina at day + must create more 60 if you patient. that is 160 or 8 campaigns. well 8 chests at day. only in two usually you must find b.balens. this is usually 4 b.balens for 3-4 hours of play? I don't like to VIPs feel like fools because pay. But i don't like to someone look on free players like street beggars to. Because is this post "SUGGESTIONS"! We all work here to game be a better for VIPs, free players and for game masters too. When all 3 sides be happy this is good game. I like idea to place and VIP tokens in exchange office. Free players can change for some resources or b.balens and VIPs can change resources for VIP tokens or kyanite for academy. Or maybe simple to change place VIP tokens in VIP chests and VIP wheel?
              THIS IS ONLY SUGGESTION!

Comment

Main issue is 3-4/8 camgains i dont get any reward from mistery box only daru and gold from camp...its annoying spend key and get nothing

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                X