Careful with the sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Careful with the sylph skills

If you don`t have a slot to asign the skill you bought .. a old skill will be randomly exchange for the new one... (and you need to buy it again)

Originally posted by symedia View Post
    If you don`t have a slot to asign the skill you bought .. a old skill will be randomly exchange for the new one... (and you need to buy it again)
    how to add a slot for new skill or passive then..?

Comment

Originally posted by kaumaho View Post
      how to add a slot for new skill or passive then..?
      Above "LEARN SKILL" button there is a small box "new slot". check that box first
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

You have to buy new slot first, I think it's 300 balens, then you can get new skill.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

How can you replace one skill with another?

Say you buy all the additional slots and have a spare skill scroll?

There are a total of 8 skills (5 active 3 passive!).

If you have a 9th skill, surely there must be a way to replace an existing skill with a new one?

Comment

You can only have 8 skills at any time.

If you click on learn, it's going to randomly replace 1 of your existing skills.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

If you click on learn, it's going to randomly replace 1 of your existing skills.
              Which is the stupidest thing ever... Can't be that bloody hard to make u select the skill you want to unlearn, you pay enough ******* balen for it.
              That' just pis.ses me off, we already bought all slots, and bought skills, now we can't even decide what we want to replace? That's taking the ****...
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

I appreciate that you can only have max 8 skills at any time, but surely there is a way if you have an existing skill you don't want that you can change it for a different one you have learned so that the new skill becomes active instead?

Comment

so i guess if you want to replace one of the existing skills its better to do it before opening the other 2 slots, right? cause once u learn all 5 its only a 1/5 chance that it will replace the right skill...if you have bad luck u will have to pay a fortune to get the 5 skills u want.
                  or will there be an option to replace the skill we want after we unlocked all skillslots?

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    so i guess if you want to replace one of the existing skills its better to do it before opening the other 2 slots, right? cause once u learn all 5 its only a 1/5 chance that it will replace the right skill...if you have bad luck u will have to pay a fortune to get the 5 skills u want.
                    or will there be an option to replace the skill we want after we unlocked all skillslots?
                    You can still get screwed over by it I imagine lol.

Ex: You want to replace apollo's single target attack for beam sword or something, and instead it replaces delphic, so then you buy delphic, and it replaces omnipotent strike... and then buy omnipotent strike and it replaces beam sword... all while keeping the skill you wanted to replace
                    lol

just a scenario, but it seems safer to just get the 2 new active and 2 new passive ones and let the others stay (unless you have the balens to "perfect" it)

Comment

agreed! we should be able to make sylph forget certain skills. it sucks to replace existing randomly, greedy r2/7road/wartune

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      Which is the stupidest thing ever... Can't be that bloody hard to make u select the skill you want to unlearn, you pay enough ******* balen for it.
                      That' just pis.ses me off, we already bought all slots, and bought skills, now we can't even decide what we want to replace? That's taking the ****...

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

I am a bit confused on this

Do we have to click on the little box that says pay 300 balen to open a new slot, before or after you purchase a scroll?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          I am a bit confused on this

Do we have to click on the little box that says pay 300 balen to open a new slot, before or after you purchase a scroll?
                          Here's the order:
                          1. Purchase a skill.
                          2. Tick the box that says "Open a new skill".
                          3. Click on "Learn new skill"
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

another question incase I **** myself up.

Do you buy the Scrolls from Shop or click on the Purchase (by Learned) under Sylph Skill screen? or are they the same things?

Comment

can relate to this. for my Iris, i lost Deluge Strike, thankfully it's not Acheron Wave. new skill slot is 300 balens. @.@
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                              X