No announcement yet.

Careful with the sylph skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost acheron wawe for new skill and needed to buy it back for about 800 balens +300 for slot so nice job again for r2. it would be nice to get some info abouth that you can lose your skill if you buy new one

Comment

So let me get this clear, the cost of getting an extra new skill for your sylph is balen cost of skill + 300 balens???

Comment

^^ y do u guys sound so surprised. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by R27340045 View Post
          ^^ y do u guys sound so surprised. Lol
          cause bound balens don't come easy

you get like 30 average a day, that's 10 days to just get the "skill slot" than the other kills cost between 500~800...

Comment

This is my post regrding to Sylph skill

"I bought several new skills for my apollo. After i learnt all of them, all slots filled. Then, i change my mind - want to replace 1 from these 3 new skills back to previous one. Then, I bought the scroll for that skill. But what happened next is, there's no option to select which skill i want to replace. it replace the skill I don't want to replace when i tried my luck.

So how to select/replace skill to new one when all slots used? I did tried my luck several times, hoping it replace the skill I want to replace.But it turned out, it always replace the best skill I don't want to replace. So i wasted so many scroll at the moment hoping it replace the one i need to replace...(

Anyone can help me with this?"

It s ridicilous that we need luck to change a particular skill when the slots all filled. I wonder if this is how it supposed to be or just how R2 mlking ppl? A bit cheap way for R2 to earn more from ppl by doing this.....

Comment

shaking my head in shame.............

Comment

unfortunately, the answer it NO, the new skill will randomly replace your existing skill.

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                This is my post regrding to Sylph skill

"I bought several new skills for my apollo. After i learnt all of them, all slots filled. Then, i change my mind - want to replace 1 from these 3 new skills back to previous one. Then, I bought the scroll for that skill. But what happened next is, there's no option to select which skill i want to replace. it replace the skill I don't want to replace when i tried my luck.

So how to select/replace skill to new one when all slots used? I did tried my luck several times, hoping it replace the skill I want to replace.But it turned out, it always replace the best skill I don't want to replace. So i wasted so many scroll at the moment hoping it replace the one i need to replace...(

Anyone can help me with this?"

It s ridicilous that we need luck to change a particular skill when the slots all filled. I wonder if this is how it supposed to be or just how R2 mlking ppl? A bit cheap way for R2 to earn more from ppl by doing this.....

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                  If you don`t have a slot to asign the skill you bought .. a old skill will be randomly exchange for the new one... (and you need to buy it again)
                  Thanks for the warning

Comment

i tried to warn as much people as i could ... i don`t care about the sylph skill price .. but hey give us replace skils to change them like we want.

Comment

Seriously, after we buy 2 sylph skills there is no way to erase an old skill we choose to make room for a new one?
                      It is random? Not cool...

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                        Seriously, after we buy 2 sylph skills there is no way to erase an old skill we choose to make room for a new one?
                        It is random? Not cool...
                        Have balens for skill,find it for slot too....simple

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I mean after our sylph already has 5 skills and I want to replace i.e. deluge strike in particular, can I?

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                            so i guess if you want to replace one of the existing skills its better to do it before opening the other 2 slots, right? cause once u learn all 5 its only a 1/5 chance that it will replace the right skill...if you have bad luck u will have to pay a fortune to get the 5 skills u want.
                            or will there be an option to replace the skill we want after we unlocked all skillslots?
                            Considering I have yet to find a way to just rearrange sylph skills for when I Awaken (awkward having Archeron Wave at the 1 key for me, as that's my Slasher button), I don't think so. at least, not at this time. It might come in later like the Dressing Room option came in months after getting clothes so you can keep previous dressings (though it wasn't retroactive for those that paid through the nose to get rare looks prior to Dressing Room).

Comment

If i buy skills for white iris can i use them when i get green one or do i have to buy them all over again ?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenarms View Post
                                Considering I have yet to find a way to just rearrange sylph skills for when I Awaken (awkward having Archeron Wave at the 1 key for me, as that's my Slasher button), I don't think so. at least, not at this time. It might come in later like the Dressing Room option came in months after getting clothes so you can keep previous dressings (though it wasn't retroactive for those that paid through the nose to get rare looks prior to Dressing Room).
                                On Chinese servers, you can rearrange the skills you have in your skills bar. Don't know why we don't have that since it's pretty simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X